Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch" - Page 323 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:52 AM   #4831
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Thanks Mudslide.

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:57 AM   #4832
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Quote:
Thanks Mudslide.
I wish. I haven't had the opportunity to even do that since August.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #4833
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

https://twitter.com/australianopen/s...69925534072832

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #4834
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard a news bulliten reporting on an injury scare to world number one Serena Williams.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:50 AM   #4835
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Even Regnus can't cheer me up mainly because she's off being a HUZZY.

How did the Lord play and how bad was the ankle roll?
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #4836
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
...that's just so disrespectful. Sloane girl
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 06:09 AM   #4837
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Quote:
Even Regnus can't cheer me up mainly because she's off being a HUZZY.

How did the Lord play and how bad was the ankle roll?
oop @ this clock.

She was hitting really well though. She was tight at the beginning of the match, but then she started to loosen up. The ankle injury happened at 4-0, and I think she only lost another 8 or 9 points throughout the rest of the match. But Gallovits was utterly useless and only forced her to run maybe twice after the ankle injury. She's clearly a Serena stan. She yelled across the net to ask if Serena was alright and then immediately ran over when she realized that Blige wasn't getting up.

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 06:19 AM   #4838
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
oop @ this clock.

She was hitting really well though. She was tight at the beginning of the match, but then she started to loosen up. The ankle injury happened at 4-0, and I think she only lost another 8 or 9 points throughout the rest of the match. But Gallovits was utterly useless and only forced her to run maybe twice after the ankle injury. She's clearly a Serena stan. She yelled across the net to ask if Serena was alright and then immediately ran over when she realized that Blige wasn't getting up.
That's nice of her. It reminds me of last year when Greta Arn was tonguing Serena's butthole so much she beat herself into a 1-6, 1-6 defeat.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #4839
Praise thy name.

Was anyone just watching ESPN?!?!?!?!?!

They were talking about Serena's match and the fall, then they moved on to the dominate starts from the Lord, Nebula and Martha. Then I'm not sure how it came to this but...

Brad: Serena can win it all even at 60%.

Seat Filler: -laughs- Well that's not saying much about the field.

Christine Marie: I don't think she can beat Sharapova or Azarenka at 60%.

Brad: Oh yes she can.

Christine Marie: I don't think so.

Brad: Oh yes she can.

-Seat Filler changes topic-
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:03 AM   #4840
country flag Smitten

Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute Smitten has a reputation beyond repute

She already beats them @ 60%.

USO F was definitely 60% Serena, and that was peak Azarenka.
Smitten is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #4841
country flag Galsen
Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour.

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
She already beats them @ 60%.

USO F was definitely 60% Serena, and that was peak Azarenka.
This!
She was actually 70% in the first set. 30% in the second. 50% in the thread.
In Istanbul, she was 50% the whole tournament, especially in the final.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Galsen is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:08 PM   #4842
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena beat Sharapova at Stanford(?) in 2011 without doing much of anything, really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #4843
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Serena beat Sharapova at Stanford(?) in 2011 without doing much of anything, really...
I remember I blinked and it was 5-0 in the first set.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #4844
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember I blinked and it was 5-0 in the first set.
I was out on the beach that night with some friends. Checked my phone, and she was serving for the set at 5-0, too. Poor 'Sugarmama'...

Quote:
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #4845
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

I love that quote from Mo in Prodigy's sig

██████████████████ʘ
Ashe. Gibson. Williams. Williams.
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread