AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #1006
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Yeah, definitely can't watch her R2 and probably R3 if its the night match .
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #1007
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
i read somewhere that Serena got injured during her match was it bad or were they exaggerating?
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spor...-1226554641569
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #1008
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

they just predicted this on AO website

Sharapova def. Doi in three: The 6-foot-2 Russian towers over the 5-foot-3 Japanese but might lose a set with the rust of her limited pre-tournament preparation.

I know Doi hits a relatively good ball, but I don't see this happening
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:22 PM   #1009
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
they just predicted this on AO website

Sharapova def. Doi in three: The 6-foot-2 Russian towers over the 5-foot-3 Japanese but might lose a set with the rust of her limited pre-tournament preparation.

I know Doi hits a relatively good ball, but I don't see this happening
Not to quote you twice, I totally agree about unis not being reasonable in respecting our stanning needs Anyway, Masha will win it in two, I ain't worried. With the loss of 6-8 games It's Doi for Chris't sake, a player I don't know anything about, and I've watched my fair share of tennis

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #1010
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

i think a lot of commentators are just unsure considering masha has played one match so far this season, whereas other top player have at least a handful under their belts whether they win or lose them. anyway she'll be find, DAVAI
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #1011

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Somebody doesn't need matches under their belt to play their best

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #1012
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ still she won pretty comfortably her first round so I don't see it going to a third set
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:37 PM   #1013
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Well to tell you the truth Maria seemed a bit sluggish on court. She served very well and her movement was flawless but the variety wasn't there. AO 2008 anyone? Her variety from the beginning there was immense. She needs to bring that against scrubs asap.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1014
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
Well to tell you the truth Maria seemed a bit sluggish on court. She served very well and her movement was flawless but the variety wasn't there. AO 2008 anyone? Her variety from the beginning there was immense. She needs to bring that against scrubs asap.
Yeah I agree about that hope she adds some variety to her serve
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #1015

I would actually love to see her come to the net more often and play classical volleys, I think they are pretty good, but for some reason, she only uses them when necessary. I think it would make her life on court a lot easier, if she could finish the points off in that way, instead of always pounding the ball from the baseline

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:42 PM   #1016

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I would actually love to see her come to the net more often and play classical volleys, I think they are pretty good, but for some reason, she only uses them when necessary. I think it would make her life on court a lot easier, if she could finish the points off in that way, instead of always pounding the ball from the baseline
In her first rounds at AO 2008 she came to the net so often . Especially in her match against Dementieva, she also hit several successful drop shots there. She needs to do that. She tried on in her match this year but she needs to try more.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1017
Forever Sharapova.

well she has been training at the net a lot more often in the off-season i noticed, plus you just do your job in the first round of a slam, i'm sure she'll pick it up as she progresses
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #1018
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
In her first rounds at AO 2008 she came to the net so often . Especially in her match against Dementieva, she also hit several successful drop shots there. She needs to do that. She tried on in her match this year but she needs to try more.
this was one of my favourite PEAK masha matches
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #1019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
this was one of my favourite PEAK masha matches
IKR she was coming to the net, her backhand was on fire and that "That's the way" scream at the end .
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 01:52 PM   #1020
Forever Sharapova.

and her serve too