Entry List - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 02:46 PM   #1
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Entry List

When will the EList be known, do that be in this week?

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums

Last edited by Jorn : Jan 2nd, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:00 PM   #2
country flag tenisboss

tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of tenisboss has much to be proud of
Re: Entry List?

Yes

43 Players in the MD

LAST IN : Jovanovski #56

Not here: Goerges, Kanepi, Shvedova, Pavlyuchenkova, Lisicki, Arvidsson, Cornet, Pennetta, Hradecka, Dominguez Lino, Watson, Begu, Flipkens
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:36 PM   #3
country flag VarvieLepchenko

VarvieLepchenko is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
Yes

43 Players in the MD

Not here: Goerges, Kanepi, Shvedova, Pavlyuchenkova, Lisicki, Arvidsson, Cornet, Pennetta, Hradecka, Dominguez Lino, Watson, Begu, Flipkens
Nice so Serena will play here! She didn't play here last year did she?
VarvieLepchenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:49 PM   #4
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks tenisboss!

Its P5 this year so more may play.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 07:37 PM   #5
country flag NA-GOAT

NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute NA-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Entry List

it was P5 last year too

all top 10 players who didn't play last year (Na, Maria) must play this year (if they were top 10 both years)
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SAISAI-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
NA-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #6
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenisboss View Post
Yes

43 Players in the MD

That means none of these players can get the top 50 WC in $125K Cali. Too bad as Cornet, Pennetta, Domínguez Lino and Begu are playing Bogotá and I am sure some of them would have gladly taken that WC
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #7
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #8
country flag lolada_4

lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light

Any portuguese here?
lolada_4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #9
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

Any French in QD and Alts?
TheJoh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #10
country flag lolada_4

lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light

And portuguese in QD or ALTS?
lolada_4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #11
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Bertens/Rus in Q?
#1 Mayo Hibi - Current Player: Stéphanie Dubois (CAN) - #2 Daria Gavrilova (RUS)
Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Eguchi - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Gajdosova - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #12
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Buyukakcay ??
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 06:47 PM   #13
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Q list is out.

Vesnina heads the list. Last one in is #223 Gavrilova.

SR Dzehalevich 4th Alt
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:05 PM   #14
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

SpiceBoy can you post the full entry list?
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 07:58 PM   #15
country flag Tenisci

Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute Tenisci has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Q list is out.

Vesnina heads the list. Last one in is #223 Gavrilova.

SR Dzehalevich 4th Alt
so Buyukakcay is in Q ?
Tenisci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote