Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 62 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:31 AM   #916
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

She normally plays doubles in Slams (maybe except RG)
I like doubles. Good luck Laura
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #917
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
Didn't expect Laura to play doubles. Her doubles ranking is barely in the top 300, but hey more power to her.
You use the better of your singles or doubles ranking to enter. The cut off was # 178 , Robson /Babos # 122(. 50+72)

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #918
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
Didn't expect Laura to play doubles. Her doubles ranking is barely in the top 300, but hey more power to her.
Weird, I thought we knew it weeks ago, but I can't find anything in this thread. Actually, I can't find much in this thread, is search a bit broken? Guess I must have read it in a different thread. Google finds it here, but I don't look at Timea's thread much and the surrounds look unfamiliar... Maybe it was in a GM thread somewhere.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #919
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck against Oudin, Laura.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 11:16 AM   #920
country flag Valorian

Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys!
I really like Laura. Good luck to her!
Valorian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #921
country flag Djo-Coeur

Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute Djo-Coeur has a reputation beyond repute

Playing Oudin ?
Easy win IMO
Goog luck to Laura at the AO
Don't fooled, remember that playing down under means a Top Spin is in fact a Bottom Spin
Djo-Coeur is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #922
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Laura Robson FanPage ‏@lrobsonfanpage
Laura and @TimeaBabos to play Pavlyuchenkova/Safarova in R1 of @AustralianOpen
https://twitter.com/lrobsonfanpage
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:17 PM   #923
country flag Valorian

Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Tímea Babos is hungarian like me.
Go Laura and Timea!
Valorian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #924
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Playing sooooo well at the moment.

Beautiful serving.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:40 AM   #925
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Laura playing now. It's on Eurosport.

Great start, she's 4-0 up with 5 aces already. Make that 4-1, Oudin just held serve for the first time.

Go Laura!
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #926
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

I mean Oudin at the moment isn't too much of a test, but it is nice to see Laura playing well.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #927
country flag Evans.

And she wins! 62 63.

Scrappy second set, but pretty good all in all.
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:35 AM   #928
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

She won 6-2 6-3. Kvitova next! This should bump her ranking up a bit too.
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 04:43 AM   #929
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #930
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

I wish the commentators here in Australia would stop telling us that Robson was born in Melbourne. She is British, deciding to play for GB instead of Australia so that is it. It is beyond me why they keep on pretending she is anything close to Australian.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote