Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 276 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #4126
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

yes debby

really
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #4127
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Single handedly dismissing all the peasantry joining twitter before her. Rejoice SS, rejoice Universe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
@JayJarrahi
It would be amazing if @MariaSharapova first follow was @vika7 Respect the world number one.

fucking dead
Followers of the underworld creature - all the mere 150k - with another desperate attempt to prove any formal education, but failing miserably and just gibberish coming out of every of their orifices.
Gross.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
Novak followed Maria #Nolepova
Quote:
@juliagoerges
@MariaSharapova welcome maria����

Quote:
@PatrickMcEnroe
"@MariaSharapova: Your ultimate sugarmama has arrived #myfirsttweet pic.twitter.com/QhUGMhy8" about time Maria
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
Stanislas Wawrinka
Maria Kirilenko

that's what I know yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
If you count former players: Ljubicic and Kim too
Quote:
Originally Posted by masha122 View Post
gisela dulko is following maria too
Oh, minions, stepping on each others neck to be first in line receiving the blessings of the Queen.
Dont worry, she loves all her devoted fawner equally!

Quote:
I think I am going to upgrade BTW Chris
Look at you, first just dipping your toes in the swamp, covered with more and more mud and just gets more rotten with each day, and now at the point to even willing to spend her own small money to praise the Siberian Supremacy. Its like the tale of a kid, playing in the dirt of the ghetto, and next time you see her years later she is in silk and fur from head to foot, wearing nut-size pearls to accompany the richest criminals of Gotham.
I'm impressed, Miss Deborah, might reconsider following you on twitter.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #4128
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Look at you, first just dipping your toes in the swamp, covered with more and more mud and just gets more rotten with each day, and now even willing to spend her own small money to praise the Siberian Supremacy. Its like when a kid is playing in the dirt of the ghetto, and next time you see her years later she is in silk and fur from head to foot, wearing nut-size pearls to accompany the richest criminals of Gotham.
this entire quote
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #4129
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Flavia trained in the gym with Rafa today! He has shorter hair now. It makes him look younger She posted two pics on her twitter!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #4130
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get to see much tennis because my mum was burried at 10 in the morning. I put on the telly at one at night to see a bit of Maria, but my heart just wasn't in it. I'm glad she got through without any problems though. Today went by as a dream, or rather a nightmare sequence. I weighed myself and I've lost 13 pounds in less than a week. That makes for more than a kilo per day since her death.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #4131
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I didn't get to see much tennis because my mum was burried at 10 in the morning. I put on the telly at one at night to see a bit of Maria, but my heart just wasn't in it. I'm glad she got through without any problems though. Today went by as a dream, or rather a nightmare sequence. I weighed myself and I've lost 13 pounds in less than a week. That makes for more than a kilo per day since her death.
Oh gosh, eat !

Don't get unhealthy
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #4132
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post
Look at you, first just dipping your toes in the swamp, covered with more and more mud and just gets more rotten with each day, and now at the point to even willing to spend her own small money to praise the Siberian Supremacy. Its like the tale of a kid, playing in the dirt of the ghetto, and next time you see her years later she is in silk and fur from head to foot, wearing nut-size pearls to accompany the richest criminals of Gotham.
This goes straight to my sig.

Ok last question : IS PAYPAL REALLY SAFE ?

Should I create an account or not ??!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #4133
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Tonight I want Caroline to win so much because of you, Chrissie-fan

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #4134
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Tonight I want Caroline to win so much because of you, Chrissie-fan
thanks

Caroline Wozniacki

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:06 PM   #4135
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:

Ok last question : IS PAYPAL REALLY SAFE ?

Should I create an account or not ??!
In my experience Paypal is safe, yes. I've been using it for many years without any problems.

Caroline Wozniacki

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #4136
debby

Quote:
In my experience Paypal is safe, yes. I've been using it for many years without any problems.
Thanks

What are you planning on doing tonight ?
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #4137
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Thanks

What are you planning on doing tonight ?
I'll probably be watching some tennis, at least the Caro match. But perhaps some other matches or bits and pieces of them as well. I can't sleep anyway, so I may just as well.

Caroline Wozniacki

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #4138
debby

Quote:
I'll probably be watching some tennis, at least the Caro match. But perhaps some other matches or bits and pieces of them as well. I can't sleep anyway, so I may just as well.
If you want, we could liveblog the Caro match here it might be calm, and I think no one will bash her well I hope
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:18 PM   #4139
country flag JoPova

Quote:
If you want, we could liveblog the Caro match here it might be calm, and I think no one will bash her well I hope
I was thinking about that as well! Would it be possible? Are the mods ok with it?

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #4140
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
I was thinking about that as well! Would it be possible? Are the mods ok with it?
I don't think they would mind it, as long as it is not in the Pova liveblogging thread + no mean bashing
Closed Thread