The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013 - Page 24 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #346
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2013

Sexypova's boobs were compressed in other outfits it rises!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:08 PM   #347
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by slvr1969 View Post
Sexypova's boobs were compressed in other outfits it rises!!!

I loved that tiny top, too bad Maria used it only for one tournament (if I'm not mistaken).
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #348
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuttons View Post
I loved that tiny top, too bad Maria used it only for one tournament (if I'm not mistaken).
she used also white version, it was during USO series in 2006
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:17 PM   #349
country flag slvr1969

slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all slvr1969 is a name known to all

a boob upgrade - might give Sexypova a bit more momentum power
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #350
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Something's different with her hair Or am I just being tired?
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #351
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Some more from her PC. Even those annoying watermarks cant spoil her

Crackpova

Credit to Keta ^

Eighteenpova

Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:44 PM   #352
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post

Quote:
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:51 PM   #353
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Something's different with her hair Or am I just being tired?
Indeed, the color is strange

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:54 PM   #354
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Need those last pics without watermark
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #355
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

HQS

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #356
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #357
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HQS

Luvvvvvvvvvvv that!!!!! If only she'd let her natural freckled face show all the time.
"The human mind is not capable of grasping the Universe. We are like a little child entering a huge library. The walls are covered to the ceilings with books in many different tongues. The child knows that someone must have written these books. It does not know who or how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. But the child notes a definite plan in the arrangement of the books - a mysterious order which it does not comprehend, but only dimly suspects." - Albert Einstein
pov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:42 PM   #358
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

^ I didn't know Maria had freckles this is the first time I've noticed
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #359
country flag slvr1969

the mascara covers all her beautiful freckles!!!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:51 PM   #360
country flag Asanty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
^ I didn't know Maria had freckles this is the first time I've noticed
Well, it was pretty much noticeable starting her early times when she didn't use mascara, so pay attention to those pics.