Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | Wimbledon - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #31
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of
Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Live Updates #1)

Drops to #43
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:26 PM   #32
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future

With this loss, Daniela will drop out of Top 50 for first time since June 2004..

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #33
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

#75... never been so low since May 2001
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #34
country flag doujyr

doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of doujyr has much to be proud of

this is shocking
doujyr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 06:24 PM   #35
country flag Christork17

Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Live Updates #1) | After Indian Wells

80 points to defend in Miami and then nothing until June !
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #36
country flag DiscoStick

DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future DiscoStick has a brilliant future
Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Live Updates #1) | After Miami

Thanks for the update. But that point tally is just embarrassing

+ JANKOVIC GOERGES LISICKI CIBULKOVA
DiscoStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:04 PM   #37
country flag Christork17

Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | Madrid

The Mandatory 0 point of Madrid '12 is now gone
Old May 4th, 2013, 10:06 PM   #38
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

she in 2nd round
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #39
country flag Christork17

Over 1000 pts again
Old May 28th, 2013, 03:24 PM   #40
country flag Christork17

Re: Dani's Rankings Breakdown (Updates #1) | RG

+5 points
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #41
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

So is there any chance she could be out of the top 100 by the end of the year, or can she even go much lower? I can't think of a single thing from last year that she could have to defend. Well, I know she made R3 at the Olympics, and I think a random QF at some European indoor MM.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #42
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

She's outside of Top 50 in single's race, with a total of 569 pts (included RG) and 14 tournaments. She's just above 1000 pts. So... around 650 pts are in ask (as she will lose 90 from Olympics and around 65 from Sofia) to re-enter in Top 50. Quite impossible (now).
Make them yours only from 30 E.
SPY+, POLICE, RAY BAN, OAKLEY, AERO, R2
always authentic. always sunnies. always yours!

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 05:42 PM   #43
country flag Tipp

Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of Tipp has much to be proud of

130 from Birmingham QF will move her up a few spots, and if by some miracle she was to win the tournament it could be enough to put her back in the top 50 - she's currently 200 points off 50th place, Birmingham is going to make her 60 points from Eastbourne drop off, and then if she wins it she'll get 280, moving her up 220 points.
Tipp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #44
country flag *Joey*

*Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute *Joey* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipp View Post
130 from Birmingham QF will move her up a few spots, and if by some miracle she was to win the tournament it could be enough to put her back in the top 50 - she's currently 200 points off 50th place, Birmingham is going to make her 60 points from Eastbourne drop off, and then if she wins it she'll get 280, moving her up 220 points.
Yeah, but actually she earns 70 pts from her QF ... 130 = SF (Which is doable )
And believe me, there’s always plenty of road ahead of you. Focus on that.
*Joey* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #45
country flag Christork17

With a Semi : #58
Final : #53
Winner : #47 or 48