Irina Khromacheva becoming Belgian? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2012, 09:45 AM   #16
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irina Khromacheva becoming Belgian?

I think it says that she will turn Belgian in a few years but it's not a priority right now. I guess it's not that easy for Russians to get Belgian nationality. She's lived in Namur for 3 years but will move to Wilrijk soon.

The VTV didn't require her to change nationality, but that means they're only doing training at the VTV facilities - the actual Belgians get financial support too.

He describes her as a very talented player, already quite complete with both an attacking and defending game. He also praises her mental skills and her will to win, and says she is working hard on improving her physical condition (where they are also working with Clijsters' physio, Sam Verslegers)

He claims that she manages to stay cool-headed on important points, but that she is not yet consistent. He doesn't want to compare her to anyone on the women's circuit, but says he sees something of Rafael Nadal in her, both in her mentality and her game style. Both lefties, too.

Aim for this season: 1 junior GS, qualify for a senior GS, and finish top-200.
game wins: FITD US Open '12, Guangzhou '10 (#1 since 8 July 2013), TT Indian Wells '11, TT doubles Moskva '11, Brussel '12, Pattaya '13, Stuttgart '13 (w/Andreas), PAW 4 titles, Suicide Olympic gold + 2 titles, Tipping 3 titles (#1 for 25 weeks, USO Series '12), Q-Ball 7 titles, Blackjack #1 2012, Pentathlon #1 2012 (5 titles)
Азарэнка | Павлюченкова | Arvidsson | Halep | Eikeri | Clijsters | Rus | Van Uytvanck | Watson | Bertens | Superboerin Hogenkamp | Weijers
Håkon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:44 AM   #17
country flag benbest

benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute benbest has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld...30111_00430795

She wants to have the Belgian nationality in may when she turns 18
benbest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #18
country flag Emiel Goelen

Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute Emiel Goelen has a reputation beyond repute

That would be great news
Emiel Goelen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #19
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

I wonder what the Russian Federation thinks of this?
Pervak and dolonc gone and khromacheva apparently considering it. These are good young players.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #20
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I guess they think they still have enough other players to give money to

Andrea Petkovic - Sara Errani - Jarka Gajdosova - Alizé Cornet
Dorien. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #21
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Tarpischev was not impressed when Pervak left. I'd imagine it'd be similar if this happens.

It is incredibly expensive to play tennis Moscow which is why many go abroad (to of course get better conditions as well).

I don't believe this till it actually happens.

Lucie
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #22
country flag Maza1987

Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of Maza1987 has much to be proud of

and putintseva left too

— Caroline Garcia — Taylor Townsend — Kristina Mladenovic — Heather Watson — Elina Svitolina —
Maza1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #23
country flag Tully

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbest View Post
http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld...30111_00430795

She wants to have the Belgian nationality in may when she turns 18
She is now 18. ....

I don't think this going to happen.

Lucie
Old May 19th, 2013, 07:59 AM   #24
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

We've had these rumours before with Linetskaya...
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 11:27 AM   #25
country flag Uranus

Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute Uranus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brαm View Post
We've had these rumours before with Linetskaya...
Linetskaya actually became an Israeli.
Uranus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #26
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benshka View Post
Linetskaya actually became an Israeli.
Yeah but first there were rumours she'd take Belgian citizenship. I'm pretty sure Khromacheva won't become Belgian.
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote