Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #601
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

Quote:
14.1.: I am really disappointed, that I wasn't able to win this tough match. Ksenia made so few mistakes.

Barthel Kerber Vekic
Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Inspiration <3 <3 <3
Forever Chakvetadze
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #602
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Saw the last two sets. Judy Murray was sitting in the corner trying not to be seen. My general impression is that she didnt play anywhere near her best, dont know what was the reason, but she didnt seem to be hitting with as much power and as aggressively as I saw her against Wickmayer. She seemed to be keeping the ball in play without going for the winners like Im used to seeing her do. Also noticed her serve wasnt that big, Ksenia was not having a lot of trouble returning it. Ksenia played really well, retrieving everything and sometimes attacking. She seems to be sick, she took some pills after the first set and she had really long breaks and left the court after each set, but seemed to be playing fine and ended up winning. Really surprised Mona lost, I was totally expecting her to edge it in the third. I yelled "Come on Mona!" when it was 3-4 in the third and she got the break After that, she managed to lose serve again.
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:03 PM   #603
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
a german article said she cried after the match...I hope losses like these open her eyes that she has to change something...
Schnffy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #604
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Saw the last two sets. Judy Murray was sitting in the corner trying not to be seen. My general impression is that she didnt play anywhere near her best, dont know what was the reason, but she didnt seem to be hitting with as much power and as aggressively as I saw her against Wickmayer. She seemed to be keeping the ball in play without going for the winners like Im used to seeing her do. Also noticed her serve wasnt that big, Ksenia was not having a lot of trouble returning it. Ksenia played really well, retrieving everything and sometimes attacking. She seems to be sick, she took some pills after the first set and she had really long breaks and left the court after each set, but seemed to be playing fine and ended up winning. Really surprised Mona lost, I was totally expecting her to edge it in the third. I yelled "Come on Mona!" when it was 3-4 in the third and she got the break After that, she managed to lose serve again.
Thanks for the report and cheering for her. We already said everything needed to be said.

Barthel Kerber Vekic
Inspiration <3 <3 <3
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:09 PM   #605
Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnffy View Post
a german article said she cried after the match...I hope losses like these open her eyes that she has to change something...
This is awful. Mona.

Barthel Kerber Vekic
Inspiration <3 <3 <3
Forever Chakvetadze
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #606
country flag DaMatz

DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future DaMatz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
If she had lost early in Auckland and Hobart... Oh wait!
This! Seems that Mona´s start of the year is no longer good after that first round loss . Pervak is a player which is able to play good tennis (beat Wozniacki in Brisbane, Cirstea last year in Luxembourg).
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:25 PM   #607
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Mona
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #608
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Sucks!!
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:07 PM   #609
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Do something about it, Mona.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:44 PM   #610
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 07:47 PM   #611
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Im really happy with this one
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #612
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I was really thinking she could have a great Aussie Open. She must feel terrible
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #613
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

1st rd AO against Pervak

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:11 AM   #614
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

Thanks Melange for your report and this little video !

I guess it was not entirely coincidental that your last sequence was a double fault of Mona.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 10:35 PM   #615
Setsuna.

Barthel Kerber Vekic
Inspiration <3 <3 <3
Forever Chakvetadze