Sabine Fans Chat Thread - Page 30 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:10 AM   #436
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sabine Fans Chat Thread

It's not that they actually dislike her, but the main purpose of many GM posters is to stir up something. And they know that if they vote against her, it will upset you. Mission successful.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #437
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
That's bollocks Mike, nobody dislikes Sabine because of you. I admire your passion for the girl, so don't let anyone get you down mate
Thanks mate

I know they're only GM polls, I suppose I'm still surprised with how she has so many haters on GM because when I started supporting her I couldn't imagine her being disliked much at all. I'm sure most of us know the common reasons they give: 'drama queen', 'she cries', 'glorified ball basher' and they don't like the way her teeth look I know I should probably spend less time on there but I feel a duty to stand up for Bine sometimes.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2nd, 2013, 05:56 PM   #438
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Is this about you Mike?

Sabine says a fan tried to kiss her.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 10:13 AM   #439
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

No I've not met her face to face, only exchanged tweets with her back in 2010/11. Quite a while ago now! It's a nice thought to a beautiful woman like Sabine but I'm not her crazy in love fan anymore. Now in 2013 my feelings aren't so strong even though I'm still a fan. She didn't play in Sydney for the past two years which disappointed me, maybe she'll play next year but I won't be getting my hopes up.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!

Last edited by Mike81 : Apr 5th, 2013 at 10:18 AM.
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2013, 02:01 AM   #440
country flag Valorian

Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
I'm new here.
I fell in love with Sabine

Sara Tomic and Marion Bartoli
Valorian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #441
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Does Sabine support a football team? Even though i'm english i support Borussia Dortmund. Kinda hoping she'd have a similar taste as me in football
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #442
country flag Beaumont

Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all Beaumont is a name known to all

I doubt it because she congratulated Bayern after the CL final

I think she watches footy, but seems to primarily support the German national team
I think I'm right in saying she is an avid supporter of Ice Hockey team Eisbären Berlin
Beaumont is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:11 PM   #443
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaumont View Post
I doubt it because she congratulated Bayern after the CL final

I think she watches footy, but seems to primarily support the German national team
I think I'm right in saying she is an avid supporter of Ice Hockey team Eisbären Berlin
Doesn't mean that she doesn't like BVB . I congratulated Bayern on their win even though i like BVB But your probs right haha

I like the German national football team. Great team to watch with plenty of players i like. Much prefer them to England, who are the worst team to watch in the world

I don't follow Ice Hockey anymore. I used to, & i supported Boston Bruins then.
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #444
country flag BoomBoomLisicki

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

I always wondered if Sabine had a team aswell,Borussia are my second team even though I'm British their fans are amazing. I know Goerges supports Bayern but never heard anything about Sabine

Wimbledon Ladies Finalist 2013

EugenieBouchard.AnaIvanovic.LauraRobson.KristinaMladenovic.BelindaBencic

NeverStopSmiling
BoomBoomLisicki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #445
country flag nazzac

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoomLisicki View Post
I always wondered if Sabine had a team aswell,Borussia are my second team even though I'm British their fans are amazing. I know Goerges supports Bayern but never heard anything about Sabine
Who's your first team?

My Premier League team is Chelsea which doesn't go down well with people
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 05:41 PM   #446

BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all BoomBoomLisicki is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Who's your first team?

My Premier League team is Chelsea which doesn't go down well with people
I'm a Rangers fan,as many ups and downs as following Sabine. I like to see Chelsea doing well mainly because of Oscar.

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #447
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

She more into American Football, & New Orleans Saints (I think one of her favs, Drew Brees, is their QB).

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #448

Yeah she was inspired by Drews comeback from a career threatening injury,the skiier Hermann Maier inspired her aswell I believe

NeverStopSmiling
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #449
country flag nazzac

Thats my favourite NFL team

Me and my mate always have banter when Playoffs come around. He likes the patriots

Only watches big footy matches involving German teams? I suppose she watched the CL final then. Shame BVB couldnt take their chances
Old Jul 8th, 2013, 10:51 PM   #450

The Saints are probably my favourite NFL team aswell,wish BVB had won the final aswell Klopp is a legend and Gundogan doesn't get the credit he deserves.

NeverStopSmiling