Suicide #401 Australian Open HELLBOURNE - Gefeliciteerd, KWORB! - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #151
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suicide #401 Australian Open HELLBOURNE - Day 1 OOP

Good luck everyone on Day 1
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 10:32 PM   #152
country flag Nadjagina

Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold

In

Day 1
Pick: Zheng
Back up: Pironkova
Nadjagina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 10:55 PM   #153
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

Pick: Watson
BU: Bartoli
pedropt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #154
country flag qczi

qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all qczi is a name known to all

day1: flipkens
backup: dolonc
qczi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #155
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of

Day 1: Keys
BU: Erakovic
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 11:19 PM   #156
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Sharapova, li, pironkova, Goerges, pliskova, cirstea, Parmentier started
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #157
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Day 01.
Pick= j.Zheng
Backup= m.keys
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:02 AM   #158
country flag ganymedeyu

ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of ganymedeyu has much to be proud of

Day 1
Pick : Paszek
B-up: Zheng

Su-Wei Hsieh/Chia-Jung Chuang/Chin-Wei Chan/Yi Chen

Yung-Jan Chan/I-Hsuan Hwang/Wen-Hsin Hsu/Kai-Chen Chang

Ting-Fei Juan / Hua-Chen Lee / Shu-Ying / Hao-Chin / Yui-Lynn / Ya-Hsuen
Go Taiwan Girls
ganymedeyu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #159
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Radwanska started
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:33 AM   #160
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

pick :Ivanovic
backup:Watson
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:52 AM   #161
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Flipkens started

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #162
country flag Mr Show

Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all

Begu
Bu Watson
Tennis Tipping
2011 Roland Garros Champion with Pedropt along with 3 others,
12 DC Champion
Fear The Clown I will make you cry
Mr Show is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #163
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Day 2

Jovanovski (Peng)
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #164
country flag kere0307

kere0307 is an unknown quantity at this point

Day 1

Keys
BU: Ivanovic
kere0307 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #165
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Day 2

Pick: McHale
BUP: Jovanovski

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote