Maria avatars - Page 187 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:24 AM   #2791
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
i think 20 years on TF is a lifetime don't you?
True

I still can see myself posting here in four years so when I will hit my 10 years of presence here. But in ten years, I think I will have left TF
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #2792
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
True

I still can see myself posting here in four years so when I will hit my 10 years of presence here. But in ten years, I think I will have left TF
I'll post here until Masha retires I think.
It'll be the best way for me to transition away from internet posting to watching tennis at a more leisurely pace without having a heart attack after every match my fave plays I can't honestly think of a player who I could stan for after Masha leaves the sport, I mean I like Ana/Caro/Petra etc. but even then by say 2016 they'll all be mid-end of their careers.

I quite like Watson and Robson but they don't have star power as of yet
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #2793
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll post here until Masha retires I think.
It'll be the best way for me to transition away from internet posting to watching tennis at a more leisurely pace without having a heart attack after every match my fave plays I can't honestly think of a player who I could stan for after Masha leaves the sport, I mean I like Ana/Caro/Petra etc. but even then by say 2016 they'll all be mid-end of their careers.

I quite like Watson and Robson but they don't have star power as of yet
I used to think the same thing about Justine and look at where I am now.

BTW if I ever get upgraded to Premium, will you make me a great sig?
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #2794
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I used to think the same thing about Justine and look at where I am now.

BTW if I ever get upgraded to Premium, will you make me a great sig?
Of course I will!
(wouldn't you want to put your faith in the graphics department? )

I love making Avis/Sigs - it's the bane of my existence on tf
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:39 AM   #2795
debby

Quote:
Of course I will!
(wouldn't you want to put your faith in the graphics department? )

I love making Avis/Sigs - it's the bane of my existence on tf
I could, but if I get upgraded (and I am seriously considering it) , it will be because of you so fair game if you get to make my first sig, right? A Masha one, of course
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #2796
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
I could, but if I get upgraded (and I am seriously considering it) , it will be because of you so fair game if you get to make my first sig, right? A Masha one, of course

don't you want Justine anywhere in your profile at all?
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #2797
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Ready for Debby's sig
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #2798
debby

Quote:

don't you want Justine anywhere in your profile at all?
I dunno not for now I think. Maybe during RG of course
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #2799
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Ready for Debby's sig
didn't debby have that in her avi for a while?
or was that you silver
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #2800
debby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post

Ready for Debby's sig
Maria is sooo cute

No maybe that one

as I attended this match

Orrrr

But that might be too difficult to do

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-NpCNIPQ4

two pictures from this video :

- one from Maria clicking her glass to Justine with a big smile (but we don't see Juju )
- one from Justine doing the same thing (but we don't see Maria) right after

with a phrase on the signature "RG Queen approves of her heir"
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #2801
Forever Sharapova.

OMG i've never seen that video before
Tati in her driving gloves

Justine's lesbian hair
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #2802
Forever Sharapova.

omg masha used to be party buddies with tati
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #2803
debby

Quote:
OMG i've never seen that video before
Tati in her driving gloves

Justine's lesbian hair
Golovin is so annoying in that video She was like I want your ring it's so beautiful (awk because it was obvious she had broken up with him back then, I mean he was not even there to see her win RG), and Masha was like "let's swap my ring with your gloves !"
then Golovin just wanted to gossip while Justine was all interested and impressed by Maria's fighting spirit and clay game. Justine even complimented her about her defense and congratulated her... Maria seemed happy to hear that it must have been special to hear that from the RG Queen and her favourite rival/player
Old Jan 14th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #2804
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 05:15 AM   #2805
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

If someone made me an avi of this I would love you forever.

If it sort of matches my sig that'd be even better.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote