Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread - Page 123 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #1831
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Su-wei Hsieh New Start Cheering Thread

Su-Wei just broke to lead 2-0 against Melinda Czink
If she can get through he will probably play Annika Beck and then Shushu
She is not playing with Shushu in Doubles but with her sister

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:11 AM   #1832
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Su-Wei lost the break but jut got it back again and leads 5-3

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:21 AM   #1833
country flag chingching

After having 4 game points and saving 4 break points Su-Wei finally win the first set

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 05:04 AM   #1834
country flag chingching

Su-Wei won 3 and 2
Next Beck who beat Muguruza

EDIT: Beck hasn't won yet but she leads 6-2 6-6

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #1835
country flag chingching

Beck won 6-4 in the third so they will play on Tuesday
Hopefully Annika is a bit tired and Su-Wei can make her way comfortably to the QFs

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:36 AM   #1836
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Playing like shit.

Lost the 1st set 3-6. Had the trainer out, idk why.

Beck is solid.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:07 AM   #1837
country flag chingching

I have never seen her play so badly :embarassed:
If she doesn't improve she will lose Rnd 1 in Hobart and Australian Open
Even if she had played average she would have won
Anyway, she still won a round so it could have been worse
And she is still in Doubles with her sister after they beat No. 4 Seeds Babos/Minella

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 06:03 AM   #1838
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

She is injured. Something is wrong with her right arm.

They have withdrawn from doubles.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 12:28 AM   #1839
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

At least she is playing Hobart. Facebook scare.

Confirmed Q1

Shenzhen - R16 - 30
Hobart
Melbourne (To replace 2012 AO Q2)
Pattaya City
Fed Cup (2012 PTT SF dropping regardless)
Doha

To be determined Q1

Dubai
Kuala Lumpur (2012 KL W dropping regardless)
Indian Wells (To replace 2012 Strasbourg R16)
Miami (To replace 2012 Budapest R16)

Q1 Defending: 536
Q1 Earned YTD: 30
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1840
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

These loses are quite heartbreaking but I hope she gets atleast R3 at AO to give her some confidence!!!

Happy to see she's still quite positive. and omg she is so cute,funny and lovely. How can I not support this woman
I love her smile aswell

highlights

full match

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #1841
coolfish1103

Even AO R32 looks difficult with Kuz in the draw.

Q1

Shenzhen - R16 - 30
Hobart - R32 - 1
Melbourne (To replace 2012 AO Q2)
Pattaya City
Fed Cup (2012 PTT SF dropping regardless)
Doha
Dubai (in Q)

Q1 - TBD

Kuala Lumpur (2012 KL W dropping regardless)
Indian Wells (To replace 2012 Strasbourg R16)
Miami (To replace 2012 Budapest R16)

Q1 Defending: 536
Q1 Earned YTD: 31
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #1842
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to step up and live up to her ranking. Stop with the weak play and focus more. bite herself in the rallies and play 200% on BP's

I think her first serve is a bit better and 2nd serve a bit more unpredictable for opponent and harder to return..I hope she'll do well in some MM's after AO and I would love it if she suprrises us at the AO!!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:12 AM   #1843
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Australian Open:

R1: (26)HSIEH vs. ARRUABARRENA-VECINO

go su-wei, get some wins here!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #1844
country flag GoofyDuck

If she loses to Vecino.. God I don't know what to think.

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #1845
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

R1: (15)Hsieh/Peng vs. Gajdosova/Zakopalova

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đài J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote