Taylor Swift Saga Continues: Hooks up with Ed Sheeran - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #181
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What's The Difference Between Taylor Swift And A Hooker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
It was so ridiculously sad it was almost funny
If you ever want to clear out a party, there's your song; just pass out flyers for the suicide prevention hotline beforehand.

JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #182
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

This woman . Honestly, I've improved a lot in the area of ignoring celebs I dislike. I've stopped reading magazines at work even, but it's impossible to ignore Taylor because she's everywhere.

Her 'music' is on constant rotation at my work (at least 5 or so songs of hers) and headphones are not allowed unless you're on a break (which means 5/6 hours I'm working I'm in danger of hearing her beyond-annoying voice (which BTW hasn't matured one bit since she debuted as a 16 year old) singing the same old endless rewrites of "I hate my ex-boyfriend" songs.

I can pretty much ignore Rihanna and One Direction because (in New Zealand at least) they don't have that much radio play except the new music station, and Rihanna's songs perhaps are considered mostly too sexual to play at my work. But I don't have this luxury with Taylor. I try as much as possible but she's everywhere. I can't escape .

My only hope is that soon the public will backlash .

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #183
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

So she broke up with Harry, and a few days after she was apparently seen heading to a studio with her guitar on her back.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #184
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
This woman . Honestly, I've improved a lot in the area of ignoring celebs I dislike. I've stopped reading magazines at work even, but it's impossible to ignore Taylor because she's everywhere.

Her 'music' is on constant rotation at my work (at least 5 or so songs of hers) and headphones are not allowed unless you're on a break (which means 5/6 hours I'm working I'm in danger of hearing her beyond-annoying voice (which BTW hasn't matured one bit since she debuted as a 16 year old) singing the same old endless rewrites of "I hate my ex-boyfriend" songs.

I can pretty much ignore Rihanna and One Direction because (in New Zealand at least) they don't have that much radio play except the new music station, and Rihanna's songs perhaps are considered mostly too sexual to play at my work. But I don't have this luxury with Taylor. I try as much as possible but she's everywhere. I can't escape .

My only hope is that soon the public will backlash .
Poor bb, your life must so suck so much.
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:50 AM   #185
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Excuse me but do you like it when something you don't want to see or hear is pushed in your face constantly?

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:10 PM   #186
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Taylor Swift gets the Sandra Rose treatment:
Harry Styles dumped Taylor Swift because she refused to ‘put out’

Friday, January 11, 2013

British singer Harry Styles dumped Taylor Swift because the teen idol was tired of her “asexual” ways, RadarOnline.com exclusively reports.

The 18-year-old member of the pop star group One Direction reportedly “got bored of Taylor, 23, after she hardly ever put out.”

“Taylor is so concerned that the public will think she’s a wh*re because she dates around, that she doesn’t put out,” a pal close to the singer told RapRadar.com. “What she doesn’t get is that the guys keep dumping her because she’s being a prude.”

“Harry found Taylor a little sexually uninterested,” said a source close to the star. Taylor’s string of failed relationships with men is well-documented by the gossip blogs. If the source is correct, it makes sense that Taylor’s love life is a revolving door. Healthy men lose interest quickly because she probably has a personality disorder such as narcissism.

Female narcissists love to be the center of attention. They are also known to be “cold fish” who are uninterested in sex. Taylor probably preys on younger boys because she thinks they will cherish her and put her up on a pedestal where she thinks she belongs. But even the younger guys can see through her like a pane of glass.

A female narcissist is easy to spot. She seems to snag men easily — she has a different lover every month. And she never wastes a moment of time grieving a lost love.

JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #187
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't she use from cheap hairspray? Maybe that drove him off. It's not White Rain, it's that other one. Can't remember the name.
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:05 PM   #188
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

She's back in the STUDIO.

Coincidence? i think not.
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #189
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

hooker - taylor swift = 50 dollars.....

enlighten yourself...
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:55 PM   #190
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
Doesn't she use from cheap hairspray? Maybe that drove him off. It's not White Rain, it's that other one. Can't remember the name.
Rave?
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #191
country flag Number19

Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute Number19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number19 View Post
She's probably a virgin, and since she's annoying nice and seems very clingy, 3 months is 2 months too long. I don`t know how those guys last that long.
I pretty much called that.
Number19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #192
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Robertson View Post
Rave?
No, it's just a cheap as Rave, and it smells awful. I think it start with an "A" but I can't think of it.
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:40 PM   #193
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that disgusts me to read that either Taylor Swift is a whore or she is too much of a prude. FFS
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #194
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pops Maellard View Post
Excuse me....
You're not excused, bye bye.
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #195
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
Of course you'd be a Taylor Swift stan. It suits you.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote