AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #706
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
5 hours
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 13th, 2013, 06:50 PM   #707
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ten...s-seed-report/

Quote:
2. Maria Sharapova: The 2008 Australian Open champion is always dangerous. But apart from harboring the unpleasant memory of the 2012 final (a 6-3, 6-0 loss to Azarenka), she's a bit dinged up with injury. Plus, a third-rounder with Venus Williams looms. The result will tell us a lot about both players.
R1 and R2 should be easy for Maria. But I`m scared of Venus in R3 too

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #708
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/ten...s-seed-report/

R1 and R2 should be easy for Maria. But I`m scared of Venus in R3 too
That old lady?
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:23 PM   #709
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Venus shouldn't be underestimated, she's a great champion and competitor and she deserves respect which Masha will undoubtedly give her.
But in reality Masha SHOULD win this match (if it does happen) bar the injury worry which by round 3 she should've shook off the rust, she is much stronger than Vee nowadays and I think winning in 2012 (regardless of the surface) should give her a mental edge. Anyway I'm just looking forward to her first round soon
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #710
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Venus shouldn't be underestimated, she's a great champion and competitor and she deserves respect which Masha will undoubtedly give her.
But in reality Masha SHOULD win this match (if it does happen) bar the injury worry which by round 3 she should've shook off the rust, she is much stronger than Vee nowadays and I think winning in 2012 (regardless of the surface) should give her a mental edge. Anyway I'm just looking forward to her first round soon
Totally agree. I dont like the disrespect people have been giving Venus. She is a great champ and has come back from a lot of adversity. She is not to be underestimated. If she has a hot week like Cincinatti last year (before the injury) she will be dangerous.

I know she is a big fave to win but Im still really nervous about this first round match. Im confident she will get thru its just the uncertainty of not knowing what her form is like.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:42 PM   #711
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

The only things that make me nervous are Maria's health, her serve, and Serena. While I respect several of the other top 10 players, I feel that if Maria plays to her capability, she can beat all of them anywhere, any time. That's not the case against Serena. I always look forward to her playing the likes of Vika, Agi, Li, Stosur, and, when they were top 10 players, Petra and Woz. Maria really should have a winning record against Vika because she's a superior player and I expect her to rectify that beginning this year.

Bottom line, when Maria loses, it's almost always because she played like crap and gave away free points and games. Not because her opponent was better. And I know that sounds like the typical Williams' not-giving-opponent-credit junk, but I just feel that Maria is definitely the second best player in the world and when she doesn't play to expectations, I will get critical with her game.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #712
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if Masha will go live on twitter if she wins her first match
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #713
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I wonder if Masha will go live on twitter if she wins her first match
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #714
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so nervous right now . I know I know she's playing a scrub but you never know with Masha .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #715
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

2 hours to go.
Andy. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #716
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

I can't wait
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #717
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #718
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Literally spent the whole day studying, but I really can't wait for the match to start. Hopefully she'll be fine and win it quickly, because I need to sleep

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #719
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping for a strong and confident start from Maria

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #720
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote