Marrit Boonstra come back? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2008, 02:10 PM   #31
country flag mauritsolei

mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice
Re: Marrit Boonstra come back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
I was at the matches of Brenda & Nicole. Aran lost too.

Hope Marrit & Misa will win.
marrit won 6-1,6-1 you go girl
Micha is 6-1,5-7,3-5 behind, hope she wins it though ^^

Btw is saw some parts of nicole here match she was just blown away by marta, arantxa played well but made too much errors and Brenda her serve was just down =(=(
mauritsolei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2008, 07:07 AM   #32
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole's match. I was there - at Breda's too.
Misa fought back so well yesterday!
I saw Marrit in the MD for Alkmaar! I think I will try to go on Friday though...at least today and tomorrow I am at Rosmalen still.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 10:08 AM   #33
country flag mauritsolei

mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice mauritsolei is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
Nicole's match. I was there - at Breda's too.
Misa fought back so well yesterday!
I saw Marrit in the MD for Alkmaar! I think I will try to go on Friday though...at least today and tomorrow I am at Rosmalen still.
You were there too
maybe I was sitting next to you
Mischa played SO wel the first 1,5 set then she made some stupid errors and mentally she didn't cope well and sugi fought back, but that third set with those 3 aces WOWO :P

I'm going to Alkmaar too thursday I think 'coz I want to see renee and marrit play ^^
mauritsolei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2010, 12:48 PM   #34
country flag mauritsolei

Heeeej guys!

Found this article about marrit. She lost the decisive match for the NCAA title, but she has come back to The Netherlands to give it a shot to go pro.

http://www.onlygators.com/tag/marrit-boonstra/
Old Jun 14th, 2010, 02:27 AM   #35
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauritsolei View Post
Heeeej guys!

Found this article about marrit. She lost the decisive match for the NCAA title, but she has come back to The Netherlands to give it a shot to go pro.

http://www.onlygators.com/tag/marrit-boonstra/
would be nice to see her back playing again but I haven't seen her on any entrylist so far?
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2010, 12:19 AM   #36
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Marrit!!!

She plays a big national tournament this week in Prinsenbeek.

1r: (2)Marrit Boonstra d. (Q)Sophie van den Aarssen 60 75
2r: (2)Marrit Boonstra d. Kelly Versteeg 61 64
QF: (2)Marrit Boonstra d. (6/wc)Pleun Burgmans 64 64
SF: (2)Marrit Boonstra d. (wc)Indy de Vroome 36 75 62
F: (2)Marrit Boonstra v Nicole Thijssen

Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 11:42 PM   #37
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Miss Boonstra graduated from the University of Florida and is ready to play a pro-year?!

Starting in Antalya next week, she's already been showing some great form in French interclubs last month.

She currently trains and lives in Nantes, France. Good luck in Turkey!
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 10:28 AM   #38
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Won a big french tournament last week
http://www.fft.fr/sites/default/file..._cngt_2013.pdf
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:56 PM   #39
country flag Andiyan

What kind of tournament is that? "Basic" national tournament counting for national ranking???

Impressive wins over Vickery and Brémond
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #40
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

Yes, it's part of the the "Circuit National des Grands Tournois", which includes the biggest national tournaments.
http://www.fft.fr/plus-de-competitio...s-tournois-fft
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #41
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

Semis in Antalya
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #42
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Marrit reached the final with a 61 76 win over Melis Sezer

btw How old is she?

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #43
country flag Andiyan

http://itftennis.com/ProCircuit/play...erID=100033475
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #44
country flag Borisz

Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light Borisz is a glorious beacon of light

Reka-Luca JANI (HUN) [1] 6-1 1-6 7-6(4) Marrit BOONSTRA (NED)
Borisz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #45
country flag Andiyan

Ugh late withdrawal from Macon 10k