Ana Ivanovic Videos thread - Page 147 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:42 AM   #2191
country flag gloria7

gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all gloria7 is a name known to all
Re: Ana Ivanovic Videos thread

His name is Marc Stillitano, retired tennis player from Monaco. Seems he's following Novak everywhere, he's good at attending matches, supporting and carrying Nole's bags...But other than that, he goes unnoticed. Novak has never been asked about this guy and what's his "role" in Nole's team...As a tennis player Marc's career high was #1417 in '10, prize money - $728.
gloria7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #2192
country flag ReboundAce

ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future ReboundAce has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloria7 View Post
His name is Marc Stillitano, retired tennis player from Monaco. Seems he's following Novak everywhere, he's good at attending matches, supporting and carrying Nole's bags...But other than that, he goes unnoticed. Novak has never been asked about this guy and what's his "role" in Nole's team...As a tennis player Marc's career high was #1417 in '10, prize money - $728.
Oh, okay, i thought he was some kind of sportmen, a serbian soccer player if you will, thanks anyway
ReboundAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2193
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Ivanovic vs Svetlana Kuznetsova 2007 RG Quarter-final Highlights

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #2194
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=nkD5unsPybk

Ana's practise in Melbourne from 00:00 - 00:32

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #2195
country flag sharapovafrench

sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice sharapovafrench is just really nice

Ana seems to be in pretty good condition on this video !
sharapovafrench is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #2196
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Kids Day: Rod Laver Action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=uzAQ_3s1B60
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:27 PM   #2197
country flag fANAtic

fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold fANAtic is a splendid one to behold

She still talks the same.
fANAtic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:39 PM   #2198
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fANAtic View Post

She still talks the same.
And gives similiar interwiews

Sucide 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 42 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #2199
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

I cried, I love her so much.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 01:10 PM   #2200
country flag Iva87

Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of Iva87 has much to be proud of

Ivanovic aiming high in Australia

http://video.au.msn.com/watch/video/...tralia/x3bvey4
Iva87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #2201
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Ana's matches at the AO

DYING at those fistpumps towards the umpire after the hindrance call against her at 3:56 and 4:03

Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 24th, 2013, 09:39 PM   #2202
country flag marco burini

marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light marco burini is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying_pancake View Post
And gives similiar interwiews
Still the same voice
marco burini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #2203
country flag Curtos07

Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute Curtos07 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:45 AM   #2204
country flag WonderFan

WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute WonderFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iva87 View Post
Lo shopping di Ana e Maria

Le regine del tennis fanno spese a Milano

http://video.gazzetta.it/regine-tenn...2-a61bdfaaf5d9
Did any of you guys find a way to save those videos of the gazzetta.it ?
Ana looks amazing in those videos (even that it's in the "post tan era") so I would love to have them.
WonderFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 02:12 AM   #2205
country flag dusan993

dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold dusan993 is a splendid one to behold

dusan993 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote