Qualifiers placed in maindraw - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #31
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of
Re: Qualifiers placed in maindraw

Vera D. can beat Julia. She needs to do so. Go Vera

All the qualifiers bar Tsurenko I can definitely see winning their matches.
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #32
country flag Flavia P.

Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of Flavia P. has much to be proud of

I hope Daniela destroys Chan badly
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #33
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

Koehler - Knapp must aspirate for a weakest match up ever in Slams.
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #34
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

You're obviously forgetting Minella vs. Yakimova...
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:17 PM   #35
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scola View Post
Koehler - Knapp must aspirate for a weakest match up ever in Slams.
Definitely not.

Wimbledon 1996 Main Draw was crazy

#340 (WC)Clare Wood def. #384 (WC)Jo Ward 6-3, 6-2 (lost to Pierce in R2)

#204 (WC)Rachel Viollet def. #244 (WC) Megan Miller 6-2, 2-6, 6-1 (lost to Hingis in R2)
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #36
country flag Chet

Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
She's Australian, just like Sam Stosur, Ashleigh Barty, and Rennae Stubbs. Unlike Serbia, Australia is a multicultural country, with people from various backgrounds.
Yes, I was born in Singapore but am Australian. Australia is a multicultural country, and I've never been made to feel different.
Chet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:33 PM   #37
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of MashaAzarenka has much to be proud of

I pick Chan to upset Hantuchova in R1. A lot of people thinking Savinykh will upset Minella but that won't happen. Easy straight set win for Mandy.

Sydney - Tsvetana Pironkova (6-4, 6-3) Australian Open - Luksika Kumkhum (6-2, 1-6, 6-4) Doha - Jelena Jankovic (6-1, 6-3) Dubai - Carla Suarez Navarro (1-6, 6-4, 7-6(4)) Indian Wells - Dominika Cibulkova (6-3, 6-2) Miami - Maria Sharapova (7-5, 6-1)
MashaAzarenka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #38
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
TSURENKO - Pavlyuchenkova.

NOOOOOOO. Shit draw for Lesia.

Dolonc and Savinykh got the best deal.
Shit draw for Pavs
overrule is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:03 AM   #39
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCNALI View Post
Everybody has a shot at winning besides Tsurenko
I don't think Yung Jan's chances are that bright, either.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #40
country flag JCNALI

JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all JCNALI is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
I don't think Yung Jan's chances are that bright, either.
Chan took Dani to 3 tough sets in 08 when she was in form, now Dani who's clearly out of sorts with her injury and physical conditions. Chan has a shot , besides look at her qualies matches lost less than 5 games each . She's in good form , plus she has a lot of support from the Chinese fans (dont know where they come from out of no where) Dani need to play well here to make it to the 2nd round.
JCNALI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #41
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCNALI View Post
Chan took Dani to 3 tough sets in 08 when she was in form, now Dani who's clearly out of sorts with her injury and physical conditions. Chan has a shot , besides look at her qualies matches lost less than 5 games each . She's in good form , plus she has a lot of support from the Chinese fans (dont know where they come from out of no where) Dani need to play well here to make it to the 2nd round.
Dani was not in form after Indian Wells of 08. She had the big foot injury that took away all of her superb form from before, and honestly was a huge kill on what could have been a phenomenal year. Daniela even missed her first Grand Slam EVER at Roland Garros that year and only came back at Wimbledon, and struggled to win matches really for the rest of the year. I still think Yung Jun has a chance, but I think it is on Daniela's racket. If Daniela from her last two matches shows up, it could be great for Chan, if Daniela plays like her first two, she should be fine. Shame it is not streamed.

Agnieska, Magdalena, Angelique
Jelena, Iveta, Klara Stefanie, Greta, Andrea H, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:14 PM   #42
country flag ivanban

ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute ivanban has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *hingis_forever* View Post
She's Australian, just like Sam Stosur, Ashleigh Barty, and Rennae Stubbs. Unlike Serbia, Australia is a multicultural country, with people from various backgrounds.
WTF are you talking about?! I guess you simply lack formal education

"...Serbs are the largest ethnic group in Serbia, representing 83% of the total population, excluding Kosovo. With a population of 290,000, Hungarians are the second largest ethnic group in Serbia, representing 3.9% (and 14.3% of the population in Vojvodina). Other minority groups include Bosniaks, Roma, Albanians, Croats, Bulgarians, Montenegrins, Macedonians, Slovaks, Vlachs, Romanians..."
ivanban is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:31 PM   #43
country flag danieln1

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Vesna is gonna murder Rogowska

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:05 PM   #44
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Lesia
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 08:11 PM   #45
country flag *hingis_forever*

*hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future *hingis_forever* has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanban View Post
WTF are you talking about?! I guess you simply lack formal education

"...Serbs are the largest ethnic group in Serbia, representing 83% of the total population, excluding Kosovo. With a population of 290,000, Hungarians are the second largest ethnic group in Serbia, representing 3.9% (and 14.3% of the population in Vojvodina). Other minority groups include Bosniaks, Roma, Albanians, Croats, Bulgarians, Montenegrins, Macedonians, Slovaks, Vlachs, Romanians..."
I don't know what your point is. Those statistics don't make Serbia sound very culturally diverse.

*hingis_forever* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote