Agnieszka Radwanska WTA rank - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #331
country flag fede33

fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of fede33 has much to be proud of
Re: Agnieszka Radwanska WTA rank

Aga Rank.

AO 500
RG 160
WB 1400
USO 100

IW 250
Miami 1000
Madrid 450
Beijing 1000

Doha 395
Tokyo 900
Canada 395
Rome 1

Carlsbad 470
Dubai 470
Brussels 470
Sydney 200
YEC 370

Hopefully can do well in Toronto / Cincy and delete Rome

Forever: Hingis|Davenport|Henin|Dementieva|Safina
fede33 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #332
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

Aga has almost 7000 points in the race and has a realistic shot at finishing the season with more points than 2011 YE#1 Wozniacki did at the time (though she will still finish #4 in most likelihood - stronger competition is of course better for the game so no complaints here).
Pretty incredible if you ask me.
Rest Maria! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #333
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

with this final in tokyo she will still be number 3 player in the world next monday, even if she loses it. winning it would be great for the ranking though!!

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 03:12 PM   #334
country flag pepe72

pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice pepe72 is just really nice

Williams did not play in Tokyo and Beijing lately. So 3rd place is possible.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #335
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

These are a bit rough and in shorthand but here is Aga's ranking after Sydney. Alot of back up points as one can see from Stuttgart and Montreal. The green highlighted ones are the 16 that count. I will update these at the end of each week when she has played an event. She is exactly 2000 behind Serena.

She is number 1 in the YEC Race after Sydney.

Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #336
country flag rafal15ok

rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice rafal15ok is just really nice

very interesting, thanks Gary101
rafal15ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #337
country flag Dokisit

Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all Dokisit is a name known to all

Thanks Gary. Top effort.
Dokisit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:18 PM   #338
country flag Rest Maria!

Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute Rest Maria! has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not sure it's necessary though, all this info is available on
http://tennis4wta.com/index.html
Old May 30th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #339
country flag Rest Maria!

Damn, 1/4 of Aga's points are in Wimbledon. She's in danger of falling below Errani. Hopefully she can reach semis in Paris, that would diminish the danger.
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:20 PM   #340
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, she does need to show that she belongs where she is. If she doesn't demonstrate it she should not be in that spot.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #341
country flag Rest Maria!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
Oh well, she does need to show that she belongs where she is. If she doesn't demonstrate it she should not be in that spot.
True. Still, Errani #4 without a tier 2 title would be just too much
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 08:28 PM   #342
country flag Gary101

Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all Gary101 is a name known to all

She lost a lot of points during the claycourt season Brussels 470, Madrid 450, Stuttgart 200. Making the QF so far of the French makes up for that in terms of accomplishment and achievement. The positive is that her 16th result is now Dubai QF 120 so a decent run anywhere will add points on.

She can add points during the US Hardcourt having only 730 points to defend. Thankfully she hasn't committed to NH so it is currently Stanford, Carlsbad, Canada and Cincinnati followed by the US Open which fingers crossed she gets the QF too.
Gary101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 08:34 PM   #343
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, but honestly winning against errani in the qfs would be HUGE for her ranking imo, would be beating the 5th player being the 4th herself and making her lose many points from the final here last year...please do it aga!

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 08:56 PM   #344
country flag Rest Maria!

Yeah, winning on Tuesday would put Aga back in a secure spot for the foreseeable future. Fingers crossed it happens!
Old Jun 2nd, 2013, 10:42 PM   #345
country flag Jerem
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future Jerem has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary101 View Post
She can add points during the US Hardcourt having only 730 points to defend. Thankfully she hasn't committed to NH so it is currently Stanford, Carlsbad, Canada and Cincinnati followed by the US Open which fingers crossed she gets the QF too.
No Stanford I think, she will play only Carlsbad which is a tournament she seems to like very much
Jerem is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote