Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread - Page 148 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #2206
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Caroline Wozniacki - Video Thread

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #2207
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #2208
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't seem too bothered about the loss, I don't know if that's good or bad
I just pray she doesn't bomb out in R1 of a Slam again

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

💨💦☁⚡"Even the darkest night will end and "Sunshine" will rise" ⛅☀🌞🌻
Blu€ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #2209
country flag CWTennis

Caro practicing her forehand
http://telly.com/07GQSP

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:53 PM   #2210
carling

carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute carling has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWTennis View Post
Caro practicing her forehand
http://telly.com/07GQSP
Say what you want about her game, but Caroline will never lose a match due to lack of fitness. She's lost some weight and is in phenomenal shape!
carling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2211
country flag CWTennis

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #2212
country flag CWTennis

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #2213
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Thanks CW for those splendid videoes - gives a fascinating insight in the life of Caroline Wozniacki. Now I understand why a loss is not bothering more, and I'm actually a bit optimistic about the AO - why shouldn't she go to at least the quarter finals?
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #2214
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

I think that something she said in the second video may help to explain the current state of her game. At about 9:20 she was asked what she was working on most during the offseason and she basically said that she was working mostly on her fitness. Specifically she said "in the end of the day everyone knows how to play tennis everyone knows every shot so that's not the biggest key for me." I find that extremely discouraging. Clearly her game has some areas that need to be fixed but it doesn't sound like she spent much time doing that. Of course it is important for her to be fit but shouldn't she also be working on her serve, return, forehand, volleys, drop shots, slices et cetera? After both 2010 and 2011 I was disappointed with the lack of growth and improvement in her game and it looks like this could be more of the same.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #2215
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoergren View Post
Thanks CW for those splendid videoes - gives a fascinating insight in the life of Caroline Wozniacki. Now I understand why a loss is not bothering more, and I'm actually a bit optimistic about the AO - why shouldn't she go to at least the quarter finals?
That would be a great run. Much needed ATM.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:49 PM   #2216
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I think that something she said in the second video may help to explain the current state of her game. At about 9:20 she was asked what she was working on most during the offseason and she basically said that she was working mostly on her fitness. Specifically she said "in the end of the day everyone knows how to play tennis everyone knows every shot so that's not the biggest key for me." I find that extremely discouraging. Clearly her game has some areas that need to be fixed but it doesn't sound like she spent much time doing that. Of course it is important for her to be fit but shouldn't she also be working on her serve, return, forehand, volleys, drop shots, slices et cetera? After both 2010 and 2011 I was disappointed with the lack of growth and improvement in her game and it looks like this could be more of the same.
Yeah - but to me fitness is really important that she should not lose that. It's not something which will improve her game. But any loss of fitness can have a really bad negative effect.

I never know what to really make of Caro's interviews. I know you make more of them than I do. I think a lot of what she says is auto-pilot mode just trying to put a positive spin and outlook on things without saying much.

But like you - I would be worried if it really was the case they had run out of ideas what needed to be improved with her tennis game and really thought that every player knows how to play and were neglecting that and just concentrating on her fitness.

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #2217
country flag CWTennis

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #2218
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

If Lisicki is playing well tonight, Caro can expect something like this.

Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #2219
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Hi allow me to give a link to the Rory interview last week on BBC. There are some nice moments with Caroline in it and that's what we want to see. Nice video:

Sorry I couldn't remember how to make a viewable window.

Thanks Angliru - must be getting old!

Last edited by Hoergren : Jan 17th, 2013 at 03:45 PM.
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2013, 08:36 PM   #2220
country flag angliru

angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute angliru has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.

Here's the code btw. (remove the "spaces"):

[youtube ]Pk31j2hncBs[ /youtube]
angliru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote