AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 43 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:26 PM   #631
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
I was thinking...if you guys are up for it we should make a private group for SS members and do brackets for the AO

I've always done them individually, but I think it would be a nice idea

Any suggestions for a site?
I just done my brackets but it would be a good idea
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #632
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Definitely but I think we can all agree to say that the match is in Maria's hands.
Anyway we're not there yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
I agree.
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #633
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I just done my brackets but it would be a good idea
Can you please give me the link?
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #634
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well yall can laugh all you want, but Radwanska is 18-0 in sets in 2013. She shouldn't be underestimated and is a very tough match up for Maria. Maria will need to play really well to beat her.
I have actually watched her play Hampton and Wickmayer (only first sets though). And yes, the fact that I watched WTA in Auckland testifies how much I missed tennis Anyway, when she played Hampton, she was really bad. Jamie was serving for the set, had a set point and double faulted. Plus she had like 7,8 break points in that first set that she hasn't converted, because she is a train wreck with zero mental stability apparently. My point is-she played a lot better than Aga, the match was on her racquet completely. Radwanska even made more UEs than usual for her style, plus she would always wait for Hampton to implode on big points, rather than taking matters into her own hands (which is what primarily pisses me off when it comes to her). In the end, she won tightly 7:6, 7:6. So, statistically speaking, she may be perfect in 2013. But, let's bear in mind that she played tournaments where she was the first seed, and where she hadn't played (if I'm correct) a single top 10 player. Plus, from what I've seen, she hasn't played spectacularly, but enough to win those MMs. Obviously, we don't know what form Masha is in, but I really doubt Aga would be able to beat her here in Melbourne, though I expect that we don't get to find that out, because I doubt Aga will even reach semis.

And to conclude, I cannot believe I just spent 5 minutes analyzing Radwanska's game Get on that court already Maria, I need something normal to obsess about

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #635
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Perfect schedule for me too
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #636
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

The fuck is Ajde doing on Laver?

A mess.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #637
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I really like this draw tbh But I really want Venus to go deep into the tournament. Why does she has to draw Maria this soon Btw I'm also glad that Ana is in Aga's quarter, because it's the best opportunity for her to get into the QF I think, considering her seeding (we all know she can't beat Maria, Serena and Vika nowadays ).

I have just watched some highlights of Aga's matches in Sydney. I had to say she played really smart. However, thinking that she already had 2 titles this year, while Maria only had 3 titles the whole last year is just But as long as Maria, Serena and Vika have their hands on the big trophies of the PMs, P5s and slams, I'm happy
Fiercepova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #638
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

1:00 AM is horrible for me because I have to wake up early on monday
I'll probably watch 1st set and after Maria wins it comfortably (please Maria ) I'll go to sleep.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:35 PM   #639
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

I don't remember Maria has ever won 16 out of 17 1st serve points like what she did against Hantuchova today.

Joana‏@Shezocas

Video with a few minutes of the match between Sharapova and Hantuchova---Maria Sharapova in Motion: http://youtu.be/S9u0PrdfH_c via @youtube

Last edited by 18majors : Jan 12th, 2013 at 05:42 PM.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #640
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was thinking...if you guys are up for it we should make a private group for SS members and do brackets for the AO

I've always done them individually, but I think it would be a nice idea

Any suggestions for a site?
I like this idea.
It would also be cool if somebody organised a tipping type competition for SS members. But I guess it takes a lot of work
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #641
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
It would also be cool if somebody organised a tipping type competition for SS members. But I guess it takes a lot of work
Yes, it would be funny
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:26 PM   #642
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

I just got one question : On GM, the Puchkova vs Masha thread is going crazy about Pushkova winning, is she a serious threat or are they just expressing hate towards Our queen ?

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #643
country flag Fighterpova

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiiMo View Post
I just got one question : On GM, the Puchkova vs Masha thread is going crazy about Pushkova winning, is she a serious threat or are they just expressing hate towards Our queen ?
What do you think?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olga_Puchkova
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #644
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

I will mist most of her matches but I'll probably hand around for her first one . Hopefully she starts her campaign like last year .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #645
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Submitted my FITD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
FINAL

Maria Sharapova (RUS) [2] def. Serena Williams (USA) [3]
I will never give up hope.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote