According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #331
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: According to ESPN journalist, Sharapova and Dimitrov are dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I agree, that's my guess as well, I think she she's bi, leaning more towards women.

Let's face it, she isn't straight. Not after how that thing with Camilla Belle went down. There's a million things fishy about how close they were, how abruptly it ended, you have to be a stan in denial to brush that all off as coincidence.

Add the little things to it (like those videos of her checking out other girls) and it does form a picture. She simply doesn't come off as straight, at all.
So the fact that she has had multiple long-term romantic relationships with men (and an engagement to one) does not indicate that she's straight.....yet because she had a close friendship with a female (something most straight females have) she's gay????

OK.
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #332
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
personally i don't care if this chick is gay, straight, bi, tri or whatever. i just find it hilarious that her team keep arranging these relationships.
And don't forget buying her easy slam draws so she can win a phoney career slam!
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #333
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
And don't forget buying her easy slam draws so she can win a phoney career slam!
So jealous
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:32 PM   #334
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
So the fact that she has had multiple long-term romantic relationships with men (and an engagement to one) does not indicate that she's straight.....yet because she had a close friendship with a female (something most straight females have) she's gay????

OK.
Wait until he tries to claim that her having close friendships with females, and also being cold towards other females (most players on the Tour), are somehow BOTH telltale signs that someone's gay
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #335
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Wait until he tries to claim that her having close friendships with females, and also being cold towards other females (most players on the Tour), are somehow BOTH telltale signs that someone's gay
You should really ask yourself why the idea of her not being straight is something you fight this much. Shouldn't you supporting her if that's the case? Should get you thinking that me, one of her haters, is more supportive than you are.

And yes, unlike you I'm not oblivious to reality. That video somebody posted of her at that concert looked pretty convincing, however that does not make all the other strong indications that she's into women go away...so it's probably both.

And just because some of her relationships with men might have been real does not automatically mean they all are. The latest is obviously bullshit. Like with Camilla Belle there's a whole range of weird coincidences. Weird how he's just having his tennis breakthrough...weird how he's also signed to her main sponsor...weird how a journalist "reveals" it right before the Sugarpova launch in Australia when she's looking for publicity (even more so than usual).

I hope you don't really buy this crap and just won't admit to save face because if you really that gullible then I feel truly sorry for you.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #336
country flag humanabstract

humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold humanabstract is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
No, that isn't your guess, because a week ago you were insisting her relationships with guys were obviously faked. You're all over the place / a mess

Anyway, I guess it's all ended just like a gossip.
Some people here are really obsessed with players to be lesbians. Straight, gay, bi... Who cares?

and I'll yell and I'll scream at the top of my lungs
and I'll try to show you this is who I've become
humanabstract is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM   #337
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by humanabstract View Post

Anyway, I guess it's all ended just like a gossip.
Some people here are really obsessed with players to be lesbians. Straight, gay, bi... Who cares?
Statements/questions like this show a person's lack of social awareness.
We don't live in a post discriminatory society where such an attitude would be considered as a norm rather than a luxury.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #338
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should really ask yourself why the idea of her not being straight is something you fight this much. Shouldn't you supporting her if that's the case? Should get you thinking that me, one of her haters, is more supportive than you are.

And yes, unlike you I'm not oblivious to reality. That video somebody posted of her at that concert looked pretty convincing, however that does not make all the other strong indications that she's into women go away...so it's probably both.

And just because some of her relationships with men might have been real does not automatically mean they all are. The latest is obviously bullshit. Like with Camilla Belle there's a whole range of weird coincidences. Weird how he's just having his tennis breakthrough...weird how he's also signed to her main sponsor...weird how a journalist "reveals" it right before the Sugarpova launch in Australia when she's looking for publicity (even more so than usual).

I hope you don't really buy this crap and just won't admit to save face because if you really that gullible then I feel truly sorry for you.
A mess.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #339
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
A mess.
he get's more and more crazy each day

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:41 PM   #340
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

JimmieIQ48 exposes himself yet again
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #341
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A mess.
That's a nice edit.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #342
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Du tust mir leid. Seriously
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #343
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural Joe View Post
That's a nice edit.
I had to
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #344
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bitch, you get owned left, right and centre. I mean even that freak Sgt.Timmykinz bitchslapped you recently. You should be concerned about your own 'fave' who is having a real fake relantionship in order to get some fame or at least I hope it is fake for her sake.

Quote:
A mess.
Saw what you did there.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:48 PM   #345
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Saw what you did there.
Gotta keep my good boy image intact