Chanelle Scheepers - Page 105 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 12th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #1561
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: *~*~*Chanelle Scheepers*~*~*

Chanelle really should have won that...her ranking is slipping again. Hoping she gets back into the top 40/50 again..
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #1562
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

All in all, this year wasn't successful for Chanelle tbh...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Oct 22nd, 2012, 08:13 AM   #1563
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

not that much, but it was the first year in which she REALLY had do defend some important points and i kind of expected that she would not be able to defend all of them. so we'll see if she can lift her game again next year.

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 07:35 AM   #1564
country flag Ollie.

Yeah, that's true...I hope she starts next year solidly. Another title win would be amazing. And she doesn't have to defend too many points at the slams, which is good I guess.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 07:49 AM   #1565

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

chani got married so happy for her:

http://www.wtatennis.com/page/OffCou...977915,00.html

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Nov 16th, 2012, 09:09 PM   #1566
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

^ Congrats Chanelle! Looking beautiful

can't wait for 2013!
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #1567
country flag Ollie.

Hoping Chanelle starts the year well.

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:33 PM   #1568
country flag Ollie.

Re: Chanelle Scheepers

Chanelle had a very tight loss to Mona Barthel in the 2R of Hobart; 7-6, 7-5

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:11 AM   #1569

Australian Open:

R1: Scheepers vs. (23)Zakopalova

go chani, get the upset and some wins at a grand slam tournament again!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #1570

R1: Scheepers/Craybas vs. Fujiwara/Jugic-Salkic

go chani!

Old Jan 14th, 2013, 06:34 AM   #1571

R1: (23)Zakopalova def. Scheepers 61 62

Old Jan 16th, 2013, 04:39 AM   #1572

R1: Scheepers/Craybas def. Fujiwara/Jugic-Salkic 61 64

congrats for the win. now get at least some more wins in doubles!

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #1573

R2: (1)Vinci/Errani def. Scheepers/Craybas 62 60

at least a second round in doubles....

Old Jan 27th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #1574

Pattaya:

R1: Scheepers vs. Date-Krumm
Scheepers/Malek vs. Babos/Daniilidou

gl chani, do your best. it's a shame kimiko and chani have to meet in R1. the better one will win!

Old Jan 28th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1575

R1: Babos/Daniilidou def. Scheepers/Malek 64 75

better luck in singles chani!