~Petra Martic~ - Page 204 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:11 AM   #3046
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ~Petra Martic~

Well, when you're not seed you are due to play one in 2nd round. It's a decent draw.
She avoid seed in R1 plus got one of the weakest player in R1.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #3047
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

hope her body is ready, GL!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #3048
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

GL Petra

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:13 AM   #3049
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

This is a good R1 draw and then at least we'll get a televised match Seriously though, Doi can be pesky, but her results on Australian events are usually miserable. The only year in which she won a match in Melbourne was in 2011 (against Lertcheewakarn, I think) while in '10 and '12 she failed to get a win in either AO or the tournament leading into it. Of course, Petra's Australian campaigns weren't exactly stories of success either, but she did manage a QR3 in Sydney + R2 from qualies in Melbourne back in 2011, when she was ranked well outside top 100. Not to mention that Doi's season is usually comprised of many Asian tournaments as well as American ITF's, so I'm optimistic about this.

And if Petra gets into the groove, relaxes and plays for fun, who knows what can happen against Maria.
ma re is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:48 PM   #3050
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Also nice to see that for doubles Petra will again team up with Kristina Mladenovic (#29), just like last year. Hope they bring the goods to the court once again, cause they're defending R3. There's 280 points at stake, and even more (320) in Paris where last year she and ALG reached the finals. Of course, doubles ranking is less important, but it would be a shame to ruin it. She has just one more such large batch to defend from last year, from Wimbledon (280). Her other notable results are spread throughout the season, there's 5 of them and they hold from 70 to 200 points.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #3051
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Petra

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #3052
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Petra/Kiki
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #3053
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Wow! I am glad to see croatian press has such high hopes for its players:

http://www.hrsport.net/analize/45396...azov-za-vekic/
fortunately I think even less of them then they do of the players

Translation of their brilliant analysis: All 3 will lose in the first round!
mic12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:38 PM   #3054
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

my gut is that they will all go out in round 1, but i really hope they prove me wrong
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #3055
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Tv court for Petra....second up on ct6
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:45 AM   #3056
country flag ma re

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
Now if only they would move it to be the 4th match on the same court so that I wouldn't have to be awake at 2:30 or something... Just kidding, great news
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #3057
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
excellent, perfect for EST this sunday
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #3058
country flag mic12

mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice mic12 is just really nice

Quote:
Why do you even wanna watch a match you believe she'll lose?
mic12 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:02 PM   #3059
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
Also nice to see that for doubles Petra will again team up with Kristina Mladenovic (#29)

Come on Petra
Greco is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:29 PM   #3060
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mic12 View Post
Why do you even wanna watch a match you believe she'll lose?
Why not? It's not just the result that counts
networthy is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread