AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 41 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #601
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Isn't this the 4th year in a row Maria has opened play on RL.
I know she definitely did in 10 and 11.

It really doesn't suit me but I'm not gonna miss the first match of the season for anything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #602
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

First on RLA 4th year in a row LOL
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:04 AM   #603
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute Silas has a reputation beyond repute

IM READY

goddess Maria is you hungry for a double bagel?
Silas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #604
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Guys, wait for one sec, did she play exho today?

Margaret Court Arena 1:15 PM Start Time

1. Exhibition
Daniela Hantuchova (SVK) v. Maria Sharapova (RUS)
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:18 AM   #605
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I think she did. Also guys AO were tweeted excerpts from a Maria interview, was it just being filmed or was it televised?
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:38 AM   #606
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
#AusOpen OOP Mon Day: Sharapova v Puchkova; Stosur v Chang; Djokovic v Matthieu. RLA Night: Hewitt v Tipsarevic; Ivanovic v Czink.

so Masha's on first
I always thought the defending champion plays on the first day Oh well, the sooner I see Maria, the better I guess.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #607
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I think she did. Also guys AO were tweeted excerpts from a Maria interview, was it just being filmed or was it televised?
Yeah, there is stats. She won. But what a strange score. Why 7-4?

Credit to Danny blog
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #608
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Full schedule is here: http://www.australianopen.com/en_AU/...schedule6.html
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #609
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome, first on court. I might be able to follow it.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #610
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Im going monday. I can finally see how loud she is

Sent from my GT-I9070 using VerticalSports.Com App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 07:58 AM   #611
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Yess there are no Aussies on first. Means Maria will be on TV
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #612
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Perfect schedule for me Maria opening this year's AO madness on RLA Plus, 3 of my compatriots on RLA. I'll get to see Novak and Tipsarevic-Hewitt should be a great match. But why the hell was Ivanovic put on RLA? Anyway, I'll have to bust my ass off with studying this weekend so that I don't feel guilty for spending an entire night in front of the TV

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #613
country flag jameshazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Perfect schedule for me Maria opening this year's AO madness on RLA Plus, 3 of my compatriots on RLA. I'll get to see Novak and Tipsarevic-Hewitt should be a great match. But why the hell was Ivanovic put on RLA? Anyway, I'll have to bust my ass off with studying this weekend so that I don't feel guilty for spending an entire night in front of the TV
Aussies love Ivanovic and I don't think there's any other massive stars on Maria's half of the draw.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #614
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Aussies love Ivanovic and I don't think there's any other massive stars on Maria's half of the draw.
How can you say that? We have one of the favorites to win the tournament, Aga, and you treat her with so little respect

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #615
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
How can you say that? We have one of the favorites to win the tournament, Aga, and you treat her with so little respect
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote