Graphics 4 You - Open for Requests - Page 134 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #1996
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Graphics 4 You - OPEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoshka View Post
128*128 avatar please (just Nole, without raquet)

http://s48.radikal.ru/i120/1301/48/c91b5a32a59b.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoshka View Post

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:01 PM   #1997
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much Poiree!

I have new pictures.

Can you make these into a signature please. Brightness and contrasting.
Can you make it a collage, place each picture next to each other please.

In this order
http://www.tennisnow.com/Files/Sloan...hensUSOTN.aspx Sloane
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/...nie-120808.jpg Eugenie
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A0hN4JJkWo...n_2233187b.jpg Heather
http://www.wtatennis.com/javaImages/...1216880,00.jpg Donna
http://www.tennis.com.au/wp-content/...tw-460x306.jpg Madison
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #1998
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
Who is she btw?

Had to upload the last one as an attachment. It wouldn't upload on image hosting sites for some reason
The Evil Queen/Regina Mills from Once Upon A Time. At TV show from the creators of Lost. You should give it a go. The name of the actress is Lana Parrilla.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:01 PM   #1999
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Thank you so much Poiree!

I have new pictures.

Can you make these into a signature please. Brightness and contrasting.
Can you make it a collage, place each picture next to each other please.

In this order
http://www.tennisnow.com/Files/Sloan...hensUSOTN.aspx Sloane
http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/sports/...nie-120808.jpg Eugenie
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-A0hN4JJkWo...n_2233187b.jpg Heather
http://www.wtatennis.com/javaImages/...1216880,00.jpg Donna
http://www.tennis.com.au/wp-content/...tw-460x306.jpg Madison
I made one with the pictures you posted and another one where I changed Donna's pic because the first one didn't look good when cropped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
The Evil Queen/Regina Mills from Once Upon A Time. At TV show from the creators of Lost. You should give it a go. The name of the actress is Lana Parrilla.
I actually watched a couple of episodes of the first season last year. Seemed quite cool, but I had too much to study at the time and then never got back to it
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:08 PM   #2000
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I actually watched a couple of episodes of the first season last year. Seemed quite cool, but I had too much to study at the time and then never got back to it

If you have time and don't want to download here it is a streaming website with all the episodes plus tons of other shows and movies. I is kinda of my demise study wise.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:54 PM   #2001
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Poiree thanks again!

I admire your work!
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:07 PM   #2002
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

If you have time and don't want to download here it is a streaming website with all the episodes plus tons of other shows and movies. I is kinda of my demise study wise.
Thanks Will check it out when I find some spare time

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Poiree thanks again!

I admire your work!
You are welcome
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #2003
country flag Poiree

Australian Open 2013 - Player Party

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:21 PM   #2004
country flag Poiree

Australian Open 2013 - Sugarpova Launch

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #2005
country flag Poiree

Agnieszka Radwanska Wallpaper (1280x800)

[click image for full size]
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:41 PM   #2006
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Can I have an avatar of this pic, please? Thanks so much!

http://www.feedmyego.net/wp-content/...03/grimes8.jpg

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:02 AM   #2007
country flag Poiree

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Can I have an avatar of this pic, please? Thanks so much!

http://www.feedmyego.net/wp-content/...03/grimes8.jpg
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #2008
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Je t'aime!! Thanks so much again Tasha!

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:55 AM   #2009
country flag 1987518LPF
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold 1987518LPF is a splendid one to behold

Can I have an avatar of this picture? Thx!

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL143.../405277433.jpg

TT
SINGLES-Winner(1)2014-Sydney;Finalist(6):2014-Istanbul;Wimbledon,2013-Australian Open;Linz,2011-Memphis;Guangzhou
DOUBLES - Winner(11):2014-Kuala Lumpur;Sydney;2013-Indian Wells(w/Elzy Gano)2012- Miami;2011-Miami;Sydney(all w/Vefci Y);2010-Pattaya(w/hartnett);2009-Marbella; Birmingham;Moscow;Pattaya
1987518LPF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:19 AM   #2010
country flag Antoshka

Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future Antoshka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks Tash