Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread - Page 39 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:05 AM   #571
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tereza Mrdeza cheering thread

Really didn't thought she has any chances to make MD, but now she's one win away. GL
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #572
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

It's also encouraging to see her on the list for Eliat 75k which will be held starting with Jan. 28th, cause due to the fact that Israel is hosting Euro-African zone Fed Cup the following week, this touranment will be quite strong. She is, according to ITF, currently 11th on the list, but with 2 weeks to go she could reach MD directly.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:31 PM   #573
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

And also huge financial injection if she makes it to MD.
I don't know her financial situation, but this match is worth around 100 000 kn.
ajmo! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #574
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Arm is tough, but not invincible. It shows a lot that she was able to fight after the bagel in the first set today. A lot of players would have given up.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #575
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croat123 View Post
It shows a lot that she was able to fight after the bagel in the first set today. A lot of players would have given up.
Exactly. Last year she not only became a better player, but a great fighter as well. Nice to see, cause it's not exactly an everyday scene on the Tour.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #576
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
P. S. A really cool photo of her on the Croatian tennis Facebook group!
Yes--but I hate her tattoo
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:58 PM   #577
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

By winning QR2, she has defended all her points through the first week of April
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #578
country flag networthy

And these are Tereza's first wins at a GS event
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #579
country flag ma re

This year the cut-off for the French will be made based on the rankings of Apr. 29th, and for Wimbledon of May 26th.

By the first one Tereza has a total of 58 points to defend from 2012, which means that she is safe, cause she is already some 50 points away from #250, which is usually the last place to reach the qualies. But until the W cut-off she has additional 73 pts to defend, which gives a total of 131 pt, and she is currently at 51. If we take into account a cushion of around 50 points, it means that she just needs around 30 more to ensure qualies of Wimbledon, and she has four and a half months to do it.

In other words, there's no reason not to expect her in at least two more slam qualies this year, of course, if health serves her well.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #580
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Arn def. Tereza 6-4 5-7 6-4

Very close match against player with ranking close to top 100
vladekCRO is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #581
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I think I saw a glimpse of Tereza after her win over Glushko. I saw her walking back with a couple of people, a lady speaking a language I didn't understand to her, and other people around her. She seemed pretty happy

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 10:06 AM   #582
country flag juan pablo

juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all juan pablo is a name known to all

You are lost in translation, marinko matosevic and bernard tomik can help you
juan pablo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #583
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Tereza Didn't expect her to make it sooo competitive against Greta , she seems to be definitely back, hope she keeps rocking in her next tournaments

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Kovinic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Rezai Pervak Jovanovski Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova Milevskaya
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #584
country flag crotennis2

crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light crotennis2 is a glorious beacon of light

She's moving so well, great that she's beginning to fulfil potential.
crotennis2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #585
country flag Greco

Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold Greco is a splendid one to behold

Tereza leds 4-3 + servis in III set

Break pts: Arn 9/24 Mrdeza 8/9 hahah
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote