Katarina Srebotnik! - Page 252 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #3766
country flag Deneb

Deneb has disabled reputation
Re: Katarina Srebotnik!

Nice win for Kata & Nadja in Sydney: 61 63 against Görges/ Hantuchova.

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Deneb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #3767
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Very nice start indeed
Keep going, ladies !

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #3768
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Kata and Nadia are comfortably through to the Sydney semis, now for a showdown with Hla/Hra.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:47 AM   #3769
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
62 75 over Huber Mirza is another great win
A tough SF ahead but come on Kata !

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #3770
country flag Deneb

A very nice win indeed!!

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #3771
country flag Deneb

And Kata & Nadja are in the final!
They def. Hla/Hra 64 63.

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #3772
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Oh, yes! Order is restored.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:55 AM   #3773
country flag vanoss

Now for those upstarts Errani and Vinci.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:24 AM   #3774
country flag *Jool*

amazing week ! Now win the title !

KATA - AMG -
APS

Last edited by *Jool* : Jan 10th, 2013 at 06:47 AM.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:13 AM   #3775
country flag vanoss

Kata retains her Sydney doubles title, with Petrova 6-3 6-4 over Errani/Vinci. Kata played very well, had a couple of big point winners towards the end of the second set. If you consider who they played this week (Goerges/Hantuchova, Huber/Mirza, Hradecka/Hlavackova, Errani/Vinci), this might as well have been a grand slam or the WTA Championship. And they came through quite comfortably.

Last edited by vanoss : Jan 11th, 2013 at 11:15 AM. Reason: scores mixed up
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:19 AM   #3776
country flag *Jool*

amazing start for this exciting team , hopefully they'll have great results this year. I could feel they would do good, but didn't quite expect a title so soon

Best of luck at AO !!

KATA - AMG -
APS

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:08 PM   #3777
esdee

esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of esdee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanoss View Post
Kata retains her Sydney doubles title, with Petrova 6-3 6-4 over Errani/Vinci. Kata played very well, had a couple of big point winners towards the end of the second set. If you consider who they played this week (Goerges/Hantuchova, Huber/Mirza, Hradecka/Hlavackova, Errani/Vinci), this might as well have been a grand slam or the WTA Championship. And they came through quite comfortably.
Did you see this on a livestream? I always forget to check

Fantastic start for Kata and Nadia
esdee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:24 PM   #3778
country flag vanoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by esdee View Post
Did you see this on a livestream?
I saw it on a relay of the WTA live TV. I don't understand the WTA Live TV subscription offer. They say you can watch up to so-many matches per tournament, but does that mean you can pick and choose or do they offer only certain matches? Also, they say that Premier tournaments cannot be viewed in all European territories, but when you check the list of tournaments that the website says I can see, the Premier tournaments are not excluded.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #3779
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by dos Santos : Jan 11th, 2013 at 07:05 PM.
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #3780
country flag Deneb

^Thanks!
Great match & amazing tournament for Kata & Nadja!

Amélie Mauresmo

Doubles = 2 x the fun