Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6 - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:41 AM   #211
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

not a nice draw but if she can pull off this win it a good chance she can make too at least an 4th round hoping she win it

S. Stephens | M. Keys | A. Riske | C. Vandeweghe | J. Hampton | T. Townsend | V. Duval | S. Vickery | S. Crawford

L. Chirico | Cici. Bellis |T. Black | H. Black | J. Daniel | M. Gordon | S. Kenin | W. Osuigwe | M. Shishkina | G. Faith Andrews
Trey is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #212
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
so much for caro making the 2nd week
....or even the second day.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #213
country flag Hoergren
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of Hoergren has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
not a nice draw but if she can pull off this win it a good chance she can make too at least an 4th round hoping she win it
Yeah why not be positive. If she's going back to the top she has to beat players like Lisicki, so why not send a lot of good vibes and make her win. Go get her Caro
Hoergren is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:36 AM   #214
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

No offense meant,Sabine fans,but at least Caroline won't be the mentally weaker one in this match(unless someone secretly drops hallucinogens in her water bottle before the match).

Honestly,if there's ANY competitive fire left in Caroline(and I'd like to think there IS),then she HAS to come out with a mindset that defeat is unacceptable here.If she can still incorporate any of her old defensive tactics,then she can maneuver the cover girl around the court and outsmart her...maybe even frustrate Sabine to where she sits down angrily on a changeover and defaults the match with a bruised butt injury.There's no question that the in-form Caroline had much more champion's desire than this current opponent

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:11 AM   #215
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

as a fan of both players, i really hate this 1st round match
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:35 AM   #216
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Let's hope that drawing Lisicki will have an effect on Caro similar to when she faced Serena in Miami: she KNEW before going into that match that she would lose if she played her usual patty cakes game, so she had an offensive mindset from the beginning and won.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:51 AM   #217
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
On a good day sabine could have troubled old Caroline, nowadays even a trash Sabine can walk off in straight

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:47 AM   #218
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

So much pessimism! This isn't Lisicki on grass, Caroline has a great chance of winning this.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #219
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
so much for caro making the 2nd week
I doubt anyone here expects that ..

But if she could make 2nd round, it would be nice!

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:24 AM   #220
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

Its similar to Wimbledon. No reason the winner of this match shouldnt get to Vika.
To me, losing round 3 to Kanepi, or round 1 to Pazsek or Lisicki is the same thing.
You have to beat players like Lisicki, Kanepi, Pazsek to get past the 3rd round anyway.
Its better she plays Sabine in round 1, because she knows she has to be ready and she can enjoy the whole tournament in Abu Dhabi or the whole week in Melbourne.

The much bigger issue is her level of play. Her mental toughness. She wont be any trouble for a player like Vika until she pulls herself together mentally. Its possible she lost the mental edge forever, like Jankovic, Ivanovic.
Thats why she had to be very careful about any technique or style of play changes. It messes with the mental toughness she had, knowing how to win with her old game

But I saw Sharapova change her service motion, then change back, and she won again.
So ultimately, the rest of Caroline's career is a test of her mental toughness, and that determines who is a great player and who isnt
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #221
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

My god..she can´t win vs. Lisicki on top when she was #1... and now ???? My god, 5 points for the 1st round, will lose 495 points and the 3rd slam she go out in 1st round in a row.

Last edited by Saraya! : Jan 11th, 2013 at 12:03 PM.
Saraya! is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #222
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute

Lisicki is going to be a challenge but still, I think Caro can do this. She should be quite motivated now to get some good results after a slow start into the season. Hopefully,she won't show a repeat of UO 2012 here...
marineblue is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #223
country flag Saraya!

Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute Saraya! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marineblue View Post
Lisicki is going to be a challenge but still, I think Caro can do this. She should be quite motivated now to get some good results after a slow start into the season. Hopefully,she won't show a repeat of UO 2012 here...
Wimbledon 2012 1 st round out

US Open 2012 1 st round out

Aus Open 2013 1 st round Lisicki..it is not funny.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #224
country flag C. W. Fields

C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute C. W. Fields has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraya00000 View Post
My god..she can´t win vs. Lisicki on top when she was #1... and now ????
Caro didn't play Lisicki when she was #1. Their last match was at Wimbledon 09 and they were ranked #9 and #41, much the same as now where they're #10 and #37.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #225
country flag Saraya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. W. Fields View Post
Caro didn't play Lisicki when she was #1. Their last match was at Wimbledon 09 and they were ranked #9 and #41, much the same as now where they're #10 and #37.
Oh really...doesn´t matter..she lost the last match and she will lose this also. So sad. Could cry.
Closed Thread