AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:16 AM   #541
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by debby View Post
What the fuck ?

Anyway didn't have time to check the whole draw, busy busy, but this is the last day of my exams So yeah, I only checked Maria's (y'all I am a true Mashabator, this is official !) , and well... I am not very happy with this, but yeah... hopefully it will bring out the best of Maria ā la AO 08
I feel like Venus is done but she remains a huge champion so I shouldn't write her off. We will see.
I agree. Sjogrens syndrome makes it impossible for her to play at a high level for two weeks in a row I think. But as you say, on a good day she still can be extremely dangerous.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #542
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What the fuck ?

Anyway didn't have time to check the whole draw, busy busy, but this is the last day of my exams So yeah, I only checked Maria's (y'all I am a true Mashabator, this is official !) , and well... I am not very happy with this, but yeah... hopefully it will bring out the best of Maria ā la AO 08
I feel like Venus is done but she remains a huge champion so I shouldn't write her off. We will see.

Ok, girl.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #543
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by الحاجّ مالك View Post

Ok, girl.
uhh don't think you're welcome to post in here.
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:27 AM   #544
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
If Maria can't beat a broken down old Venus at this point in a Grand Slam, then what is Maria even doing out there? I just don't see Venus as a threat. This isn't 2007 or 2008 when she was still relevant. The last time Venus had a big match under the lights at a GS, she put together one of most horrific serving displays I've ever seen against Kerber in New York. She's much more prone to error implosions than Maria. Her power isn't as fearsome as it once was and her movement isn't any better than Maria's now. And we know Maria's conditioning is far superior. I can't think of one advantage Venus would have over her.

If they should meet, I'd be surprised if Maria doesn't win in straights.
THIS.

plus why are y'all so hysteric over her draw? I think its nicely balanced, a great plus to her form if she meets Vee in rnd3, and she has a soft seed in the QF (Marion/Kerber) and then its Aga/Na (I'm assuming) two players she both recently beat. Plus she recently beat Vee on clay, ofc Masha's fave surface and Vee's arguably worst, but I'm glad she didn't get a cakewalk like Vika. Don't you all remember her 08 path to the title? She had to be focused from the get-go so I pretty much love this draw for her, but some of you worrying about Martic for Christ sake
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #545
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

I know its not very nice but Domi has just gotten the worst beat down of her life. Thats really going to drain her of a little confidence and help Masha's cause a little if that match up does in fact happen.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #546
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe Aga's on such a streak already
double-bagelling Domi too
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #547

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reptilia View Post
uhh don't think you're welcome to post in here.

Oh hey you...
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:26 AM   #548
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know whether the male or female defending champ opens day one?
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #549
Forever Sharapova.

Im pretty sure Vika plays on the first day and Masha on the second.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #550
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I really hope thats the case. I would like a nerve free first day so I can actually 'enjoy' the tennis LOL
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #551
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Great draw. Don't f*ck this up.
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:37 AM   #552
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ok, girl.
Are you going to stop speaking to me?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #553
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

I like this draw a lot

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #554

Quote:
Are you going to stop speaking to me?
of course not. I would never ignore a fellow semi-mashabator
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 11:01 AM   #555
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
of course not. I would never ignore a fellow semi-mashabator
Are you a semi-Mashabator?
debby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote