Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #781
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Novak and Maria as the team please let it be
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #782
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Novak and Maria as the team please let it be
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:53 PM   #783
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
So She's going to play mixed doubles with Novak someday?

btw just realized in 2007 maria was runner up in both AO and YEC then winning AO in 2008

in 2012 maria was also runner up in both AO and YEC so you'll see what will happen in AO 2013
also Serena is dominating the tour like Justine in 2007, Justine won Sydney in 2008, Serena Brisbane 2013, that means, Maria is going to beat Serena 6-4 6-0 to win AO...i am so delusional

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:31 PM   #784
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
It's a Head sponsored video
Yeah!
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 04:42 PM   #785
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I don't remember because I saw it a while ago I think it was actually before I'd joined TF but decided to post it there because so many people were saying their relationship was fake. I was actually kind of surprised nobody had seen it especially the mashabators
BTW how can you make the video show when you post a link I can never manage that?
I knew about that video.. And don't bring them up.. It makes me sad... But MS decided to move on. so...
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:30 PM   #786
country flag Profusion

Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice Profusion is just really nice

Djokopova

Looking forward to her next round of questions and answers.
Profusion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #787
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
OMG Masha as an architect
and Novak, she obviously reads SS

I could totally imagine her as an international correspondent or a travel expert from this video
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:19 PM   #788
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Maria and Novak playing doubles would make my life
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:41 PM   #789
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG aussiesharapova, some of Na's ROS shanks vs Keys in your H/Ls video
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #790
country flag aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

^
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:14 AM   #791
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

sorry having some trouble posting the vid..so here are the links:
HEAD Graphene™ Speed - Novak Djokovic's New Weapon Revealed
http://youtu.be/S-tcp630D28

Maria Sharapova's Challenge -- Test&Win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FN1fEbGHjFI
peipei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #792
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peipei View Post
sorry having some trouble posting the vid..so here are the links:
HEAD Graphene™ Speed - Novak Djokovic's New Weapon Revealed
http://youtu.be/S-tcp630D28

Maria Sharapova's Challenge -- Test&Win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=FN1fEbGHjFI
I love the ending
I love me some Djokopova, seriously one year I hope they play mixed for like one grand slam
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #793
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I love the ending
I love me some Djokopova, seriously one year I hope they play mixed for like one grand slam
I think then I could die in peace But seriously, DjokoPova team is now in every HEAD commercial, even if it's not about both of them. Maria answering questions and saying she would play mixed doubles with him, Novak testing his new racquet and Maria appearing in the commercial (honestly did not see it coming). HEAD should just pay them to play mixed together-their sales would probably go through the roof and the fans would get to actually see them interact on court

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #794
Forever Sharapova.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I think then I could die in peace But seriously, DjokoPova team is now in every HEAD commercial, even if it's not about both of them. Maria answering questions and saying she would play mixed doubles with him, Novak testing his new racquet and Maria appearing in the commercial (honestly did not see it coming). HEAD should just pay them to play mixed together-their sales would probably go through the roof and the fans would get to actually see them interact on court
maybe they can arrange a Head charity tournament so they could play mixed together along with other players using Head rackets?
or maybe a rivalry match vs players using Wilson or Babalot
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 10:31 AM   #795
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
maybe they can arrange a Head charity tournament so they could play mixed together along with other players using Head rackets?
or maybe a rivalry match vs players using Wilson or Babalot
I like the ideas I'm really open for anything that will get those too together on the same side of a tennis court Or maybe she could play mixed with Grigor

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote