2012 Season - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 08:40 AM   #136
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice
Re: 2012 Season

Evans, I agree with you I think we have to remember Anne's achievements and the fact is she has been successful in terms of ranking, playing regularly in Grand Slams and reaching a SF every year from 2008-11. I can see Anne going into TV commentary and I think she will do well, if the likes of Paul Hand and Lucie Ahl can do that and they achieved nothing then Anne can and I would not begrudge her.

However she has virtually no ranking points to defend this year except Wimbledon so we may see some wins yet but the most alarming part of Anne's game is her mental fragility and Tennis is all about the mind...
vaslav37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 18th, 2013, 11:25 PM   #137
country flag vaslav37

vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice vaslav37 is just really nice

I agree I think we have to recognise Anne's talents, I wonder if the Injury she substained in Stanford in 2009 curtailed her? she had those three SF's in 2009.

Last year was a dreadful year for Anne but I cant help thinking that Watson and Robson's success has has an affect, it must be hard to see these two young girls come up and just by pass her and Baltacha.

Anne's major problem is her mental strength, in contrast to Watson and Robson Anne is a good starter and then loses her way.

She has few points to defend so maybe she will play the ITF circuit for a bit.

I can see Anne going into Commentary, if the likes of Barry Cowan, Lucie Ahl and Paul Hand can do that then Anne can, Anne's achievements should be recognised but ultimately the younger two girls are mentally stronger and ultimately better tennis players.
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:21 AM   #138
country flag vaslav37

What has happened to Anne Keothavong's website, has it closed down?
Old Jan 22nd, 2013, 10:13 PM   #139
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Good start of the season qualifying for Shenzhen, then a really bad loss at AO.

However, I dont think she is done, wont be surprised if she finds her form soon all of a sudden. Its not like she is completely hopeless.

Lets see what happens. Meanwhile, Im opening 2013 cheering thread.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote