Sorana in Down Under 2013 - Start of the new year - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #46
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sorana in Down Under 2013 - Start of the new year

In my honest opinion, she couldn't have wished for a better draw.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:14 AM   #47
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

Na Li (CHN) [6] vs. Sesil Karatantcheva (KAZ)
Pauline Parmentier (FRA) vs. Olga Govortsova (BLR)
Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) vs. Sacha Jones (AUS)
Coco Vandeweghe (USA) vs. Sorana Cirstea (ROU) [27]

Julia Goerges (GER) [18] vs. Qualifier
Romina Oprandi (SUI) vs. Tsvetana Pironkova (BUL)
Yuxuan Zhang (CHN) vs. Jie Zheng (CHN)
Kai-Chen Chang (TPE) vs. Samantha Stosur (AUS) [9]

All that section is very good for an in-form Sorana.
grs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:16 AM   #48
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely and she has more or less a free ride to R3 and then you never know with Li.

On the other hand you never know with Sorana as well, but R3 is really a must do, especially compared to the draws of her compatriots.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:22 AM   #49
country flag grs

grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of grs has much to be proud of

All her R16 section is full with "you never know with ..." .
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #50
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Definitely and she has more or less a free ride to R3 and then you never know with Li.

On the other hand you never know with Sorana as well, but R3 is really a must do, especially compared to the draws of her compatriots.
Maybe a rematch with the drug addict?
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:29 AM   #51
country flag Curcubeu

She wouldn't lose this time. Even though Sorana is a mess I can't recall her throwing in such an epic stinker twice to the same opponent.
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #52
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Coco has been in such terrible form since that final in Stanford....surely Sori will beat her?

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 06:33 PM   #53
country flag Dann2695

Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice Dann2695 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
All her R16 section is full with "you never know with ..." .
I reckon Pironkova might win that section
Dann2695 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #54
country flag overrule

overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold overrule is a splendid one to behold

She needs to capitalize on this draw. Li, of course, is tough, but Sorana knows she can beat her. I can think of few players I'd rather have her face than Vandeweghe.
overrule is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:40 AM   #55
country flag Curcubeu

Good news.

1st match to be streamed on Court 8 on Monday.
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #56
country flag grs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Good news.

1st match to be streamed on Court 8 on Monday.
Nice, UE's fest for all the world
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #57
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

Sorana may not be 100% healthy.
Reason is the bookies "opinion".
At an important one, the opening odds were Cirstea - Vandeweghe 1.22-4
Now are 1.72-2. This is a huge change.
Worrying.
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #58
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

There will be so many UEs in this match.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2013, 06:32 PM   #59
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grs View Post
Nice, UE's fest for all the world
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #60
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Haide Sori!
Doubles with Paszek . R1 vs. Lepchenko/S.Zheng

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote