Upcomer? Alexandra Kiick cheering thread! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 03:53 AM   #61
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Upcomer? Alexandra Kiick cheering thread!

Wow nice to have Allie here

Will Australia be your last junior event Allie?

Hope you get a draw No Konjuh
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:20 AM   #62
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan218 View Post
Ivanovic2008- Thank you so much for starting it! Its so cool to be able to connect with my fans

tie_breaker- yes a lot of people have been wondering about that haha. However, I have not come to a decision as of right now. I am most definitely keeping both options open as I really would like to have a back up in my career. I am constantly seeing many girls who are older and struggling on the pro circuit and I don't want to be in that position. I would really like to have some thing to fall back on if I get injured or If I'm just not good enough. To be honest, my original plan was to attend a university (I really only have one in mind), go for a year and then turn pro. The university I am looking at allows me to go to school for only one year, leave and attempt the pro circuit and if I happen to get injured or just not make it i can go back and fulfill my education for FREE! A lot of people say "well thats a no brainer, take that deal" but, I truly love this sport and I am very dedicated to it. A lot of this will depend on how the rest of the year goes and if i see a GOOD/SMART opportunity to turn pro I will. I would like to turn pro more than anything but I really want to be smart with my life. And of course I'm in no rush to get anywhere. Im just riding the wave and trying to learn from it (if I only had a crystal ball).

I leave for Australia on Saturday and I am very very excited! Im really playing well, definitely on the top of my game so I hope that carries over on to the court for the Australian Open juniors and the pro tournaments after. I have been working so hard to get in the best physical shape possible and I think it will pay off.

Thank you all again for the support, it really does help having people behind you.

Talk to you all from the land down under!!

Cheers,

Allie Kiick

P.S. If you happen to have a facebook, my mom created a fan page for me under "Alexandra Kiick" to help get results to my family and friends. She will be updating it during or after my matches in Australia!

Allie,

Nice of you to stop by and provide an update of your status. It certainly is a tough decision to turn pro. Glad to hear that you're getting into best shape possible.

Good luck with your trip to Melbourne and success at AO
tie_breaker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:36 AM   #63
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiusa View Post
Wow your right "lifetime member"!!! Your just to big to mess with. Your comment was just as bad as her comment and I don't think anyone thinks they were jokes. I don't give a dam about her fans but i do hate people that just like to start rumors. Lifetime member
You seriously need to improve your reading skills. My humorous guessing of her reason
why she retweeted that opinion was AS BAD AS the tweet itself? A PRACTICAL DEATH WISH??

And it merits getting booted out of this forum? Who the hell are YOU to demand it? And a novice here at that

If you want to troll, troll elsewhere

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #64
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
obviously somebody doesn't know fantic's sense of humor...or the absence of one
How should I respond to your 'endorsement'...

'Go Cards!' ??

By the way, the school TennisFan218 mentions is not even a secret, she mentioned it in a interview not that long ago.

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:54 AM   #65
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
How should I respond to your 'endorsement'...

'Go Cards!' ??

By the way, the school TennisFan218 mentions is not even a secret, she mentioned it in a interview not that long ago.

How about changing your avatar to...
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwCA&dur=1980
tie_breaker is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #66
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
How about changing your avatar to...
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...QEwCA&dur=1980
ingenious

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Jan 18th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #67
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Juniors AO MD is out, Allie is seed 15, she plays Deborah Chiesa in R1. GL Allie

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #68

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Allie won 6-3 6-4

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #69
country flag Ivanovic2008

Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute Ivanovic2008 has a reputation beyond repute

Great Job!
Old Jan 20th, 2013, 07:10 AM   #70

Now Shilin Xu in R2.

Old Jan 20th, 2013, 09:48 AM   #71

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 06:34 AM   #72

She won her R2 match 3-6 6-4 6-4

Old Jan 21st, 2013, 02:37 PM   #73
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
She won her R2 match 3-6 6-4 6-4
Alexandra
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 21st, 2013, 03:53 PM   #74

Next match against (3)Ana Konjuh.

Old Jan 23rd, 2013, 12:16 AM   #75

Lost 0 & 1 to (3)Ana Konjuh.

No shame to have though, it seems Ana is playing out of this world, won Eddie Herr & Orange Bowl at the end of last year playing amazing tennis.