THE Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #16
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of
Bump sauce

Tennis Tipping:
Winner at ITF Dothan and XWTA Kuala Lumpur Singles
Winner at ITF Vero Beach, Trnava, Poitiers, Vall d'Uxˇ, Zawada, and Saint Malo + XWTA Rome and Strasbourg Doubles (w/ DJDVD)
Freak3yman84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #17
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: THE Thread

You should retire the thread and just post elsewhere.

Friendly advice there.

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #18

Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of Freak3yman84 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
You should retire the thread and just post elsewhere.

Friendly advice there.
Why?

Tennis Tipping:
Winner at ITF Vero Beach, Trnava, Poitiers, Vall d'Uxˇ, Zawada, and Saint Malo + XWTA Rome and Strasbourg Doubles (w/ DJDVD)
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #19

My chat thread is awesome

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #20

All are welcome here

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:29 AM   #21
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute

Because no one is actually here.

WOZNIACKI BOUCHARD VENUS
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:32 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{X}~tianuccio View Post
Because no one is actually here.
Did you see THE Thread on MTF? Maan like 6 peeps were on there, it was fly as fuck! I just need some street cred and then this will be the new Castle err some shit, just watch.

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #23
country flag Kat_YYZ

Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of Kat_YYZ has much to be proud of

I thought you were perm-banned here, too.
Kat_YYZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat_YYZ View Post
I thought you were perm-banned here, too.
Sike... FreakyGOAT is still kickin' around. Spread the worddddd.

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 10:40 PM   #25

Good evening followers.

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #26
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

*enters and looks around*
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #27
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Are you hysteric that THE Thread is now on TF?

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #29

We got a dolla', we got a dolla', we got a dolla', hey, hey, hey, hey.

Tennis Tipping:
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #30

Good morning f*ckers!

Tennis Tipping: