Where is Francoise Durr Browning? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #16
Double Fault
Team WTAworld

Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all Double Fault is a name known to all
Re: Where is Francoise Durr Browning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
Oh dear.

To cover my shame I can only say that a good thing doesn't suffer from being repeated.
Extremely true.

Quote:
Are you aware of our other Durr related threads?
Yes, thanks, Rollo. I mainly lurk around the forums these days, but I keep up with all the threads. I love reading about the elder generation of the tennis fraternity. They made the game what it is today.
Double Fault is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:56 PM   #17
tennisvideos
Love the Legends of Tennis

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where is Francoise Durr Browning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Fault View Post
She's wonderful, I agree tennisvideos. You are so lucky to know her personally. She's such a fun lady.
Very lucky. It's just unbelievable how a series of events unfolded to allow me to first of all meet Frankie initially, and then to become good friends. Certainly it was something I never expected, but it has all been like a dream for me considering she was my lifelong tennis idol since I first saw her hit a tennis ball on TV back in the 70s.

It's funny how my tennis video collection repaid itself many times over the years (and still does) not with money but with being able to meet tennis legends from around the world.

Anyway, I got a beautiful email off Frankie just a week ago saying how much Jessica and her are missing us all in Australia at this time of the year. So it's great to know she had such a memorable time with us ... that gives me a huge buzz.
60s/70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Lesley Turner .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver .. Bjorn Borg ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks .. P'taah ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote