Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #766
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Does anyone know if there'll be a stream or something for her sugarpova launch? Also I heard that she specifically requested that they'd be no personal questions during the launch so I guess will have to wait for AO press conference to hear about Grigor
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #767
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't she get a $70 mil contact from Nike alone a few years ago?
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:28 PM   #768
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamrock,20 View Post
Maria talking to Ch 7 News and she looks fantastic:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/natio...a/?cmp=twitter
Stunningpova wonder if longer version will appear? And what about that interview to the Tennis channel she recorded in Florida?
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:30 PM   #769
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The swag
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:38 PM   #770
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Didn't she get a $70 mil contact from Nike alone a few years ago?
It is a 70 million deal but she ain't get it all at once, it is a 7-year contract with conditions which she must meet in order to get the full amount, I guess.

I bet she did get quite the nice bonus because of her RG+N1 combo.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #771
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The most exciting thing about that video was her saying she was completely fine.
I also think she's made a lot more already than 100 million, just saying.

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:59 PM   #772
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
It is a 70 million deal but she ain't get it all at once, it is a 7-year contract with conditions which she must meet in order to get the full amount, I guess.

I bet she did get quite the nice bonus because of her RG+N1 combo.
That makes sense.
The downside of such a contract is that Nike pretty much owns her.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:09 PM   #773
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I'm not sure if they "own" her as you said because I read somewhere that what actually made Maria sign a contract for so many years was not really the money but the fact that they offered her equity. Meaning that she is part of the process in designing the clothes she wears and also gets a percentage from the sales
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #774
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

Maria is way too gorgeous, she is stunning in the Ch 7 video.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:53 PM   #775
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:55 PM   #776
country flag PimpMePova

^ You just beat me to it I love that she said she'd like to play doubles with Novak make it happen people!!!
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #777
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

So She's going to play mixed doubles with Novak someday?

btw just realized in 2007 maria was runner up in both AO and YEC then winning AO in 2008

in 2012 maria was also runner up in both AO and YEC so you'll see what will happen in AO 2013

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #778
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
^ You just beat me to it I love that she said she'd like to play doubles with Novak make it happen people!!!
It's a Head sponsored video
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #779
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Novak and Maria as the team please let it be
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #780
country flag Asanty

Novak and Maria as the team please let it be