Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournament - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #91
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Maybe because Chavez is sick they don't know what the hell they are doing. [/facetious]

Diplomatic passports are not the solution for sports people. Overkill!
I think that is a little too simplistic.

Are you suggesting since Chavez got sick, nobody has been issued a visa to enter Venezuela?

Even if you don't like Chavez, keep in mind what you post about him has your name on it, and your integrity and credibility is at stake with the facts of your comments.

What I believe about this case is we don't have all the facts.
I read the story in OP link on an Israeli website, and it include a quote stating that Israelis get visa to Venezuela via 3rd party country, w/o problems.

It also reported in the same article that Patiuk and her coach tried to do that but were not successful.
According to the same report, no explanation was given by Venezuelan authorities.
The question is , what is it about this particular request that made the authority reject the visa request, but approve other Israeli visa requests?

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 11. 2013
Next Update Date: Post 2014 RG
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Jan 7th, 2013 at 02:22 AM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:14 AM   #92
country flag Jarl_02

Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of Jarl_02 has much to be proud of
Re: Venezuela denies visa for 16.5 Israeli Valeria Patiuk to play junior G1 tournamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
First country to recognise Palestine??? Ehh you'd wanna check your facts on that one love. Only North America and Western Europeans don't regcognise Palestine almost ALL other countries in the world do. You aren't special in that regard.

I'd also love to hear your reasons as to why Chavez is winning and all the other leftists on the continent for that matter??
I wasn't actually that sure when I wrote that and I was too lazy to look it up. Now I have and we are the first country that allows palestians to come without visa, love.
Either way that's something I read in twitter.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:19 AM   #93
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I think that is a little too simplistic.

Are you suggesting since Chavez got sick, nobody has been issued a visa to enter Venezuela?

Even if you don't like Chavez, keep in mind what you post about him has your name on it, and your integrity and credibility is at stake with the facts of your comments.

What I believe about this case is we don't have all the facts.
I read the story in OP link on an Israeli website, and it include a quote stating that Israelis get visa to Venezuela via 3rd party country, w/o problems.

It also reported in the same article that Patiuk and her coach tried to do that but were not successful.
According to the same report, no explanation was given by Venezuelan authorities.
The question is , what is it about this particular request that made the authority to reject the visa request but approve other Israeli visa request?
:whisper:
Quote:
[/facetious]
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #94
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute

Patiuk was able to get a visa after all, she won her R2 match in Venezuela today 63 60
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #95
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
See it was probably some admin error. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #96
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkten View Post
No surprise, Venezuela is a backward dictatorship that deserves to be shunned. I'm pretty left wing but anyone who tries to defend Chavez and his authoritarian government has no idea what they're talking about.
U.S. and others just want their oil. And I know what I'm talking about. He's pro-poor people, pro-union and pro using $ from the country's natural resources for their own people. Internatioanl OIL corporations can't have that $ going to the poor and middle class-it needs to be funneled out and the profits must go to corporations, so they can continue to buy the world's governments.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo

Last edited by matty : Jan 10th, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:19 AM   #97
Morning Morgan

Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute Morning Morgan has a reputation beyond repute

^^

It's both: Chavez is demented and US wants their oil.

"No, I'm not. But with you, I don't even care."
Morning Morgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:25 AM   #98
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj74 View Post
After years of being prison for his attempt to take the goverment when he was a militar.

Chavez acts like a dictator, it's true that he won the elections, but he took control of the media, and his way of actions are more proper of a dictator than a democratic president.

Anyway, the problem here is not what one feels about Israel is about denying a visa to a player for not other reasons than his nationality. As long as i know Valeria is not responsible of what his country do or not do.
If you host an itf event, you know you will receive a lot of players of different countries, if you don't want players from a country to go to the event, you better not host a tournament. It's as simple as that
the U.S. usually installs the dictators--the one's that will go along with our pillage of a country's natural resources. We don't like him because he is using the country's oil to help the people of Venezuela.

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:32 AM   #99
country flag matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl_02 View Post
I don't know if you are venezuelan or not bur the things are way more complicated than that. He's not winning for those reasons.
This is a very long subject but of couse it's not what the nedia is.
Either way I think it's stupid that they didnt give to visa to her bur it makes sense because of my country's stupid politics...we are by the way the first country to recognize palestine...
I'm against the goverment and I'm venezuelan
"Milk and Bricks" program for the starving people living in cardboard shacks.

and look, she got her visa.

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #100
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptkten View Post
No surprise, Venezuela is a backward dictatorship that deserves to be shunned. I'm pretty left wing but anyone who tries to defend Chavez and his authoritarian government has no idea what they're talking about.
Well, when you cut down poverty rate from nearly 50% down to 30%, that must be working right. It's funny how all American and western media try to call any non-subservient leader who has nationalistic policies to be authoritarian/dictatorship. Look at what Venezuela has really achieved since Chavez became president. I mean, compare pre-Chavez era to Chavez era in terms of HDI, per capita GDP and growth rates, you might be surprised. You're not just left wing, your a left wing dumbo.

Anyways, who cares about these Israeli players, not like they're relevant anyway. Next.

Last edited by thegreendestiny : Jan 10th, 2013 at 12:52 PM.
thegreendestiny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #101
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juki View Post
Patiuk was able to get a visa after all, she won her R2 match in Venezuela today 63 60
Yes, but the Israelians always playing the victims card. Especially filthy and disgusting coming from people whose politics are based on harrassing a country without a country.
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #102
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreendestiny View Post
Well, when you cut down poverty rate from nearly 50% down to 30%, that must be working right. It's funny how all American and western media try to call any non-subservient leader who has nationalistic policies to be authoritarian/dictatorship. Look at what Venezuela has really achieved since Chavez became president. I mean, compare pre-Chavez era to Chavez era in terms of HDI, per capita GDP and growth rates, you might be surprised. Your not just left wing, your a left wing dumbo.

Anyways, who cares about these Israeli players, not like they're relevant anyway. Next.
Exactly this chick and Peer are so local nobody cares.

I'm skeptical that if that poster is actually left wing, probably the American version of left wing which is actually a centre-right winger in almost every other country.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:41 AM   #103
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post

I'm skeptical that if that poster is actually left wing, probably the American version of left wing which is actually a centre-right winger in almost every other country.
So true
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 11:56 AM   #104
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Como to Barranquilla, Colombia There's a huge juniors tourney next week
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 02:34 PM   #105
country flag markdelaney

markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future markdelaney has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by améliemomo View Post
Brazil doesnt recognize Israel so should the wta punish this country too??of course not.

just read at what nonsense you spot on. Israel is not popular and you perfectly the reasons, if Venezuela is known of being a dicatorship so what do we say about Israel?(genocide,illegal colonisation,racisme...) If the country policy in Venezuela is like that well that their concern, it is interior policy and wta nor any other autority can interfere in it. Just live with that. Not every country must be with Israel and THANK GOD many are NOT.

Let me get this right ? You're French and you're accusing another country of illegal colonisation and racism ? ! I can't make up my mind whether you are really that stupid or pretending to be.
markdelaney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote