Mona Barthel - Volume 2 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #61
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mona Barthel - Volume 2

LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:14 AM   #62
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #63
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Up and down as usual. So far her FH is simply awful.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:18 AM   #64

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Pironkova winning forehand rallies. That is bad lol.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:20 AM   #65
country flag Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:21 AM   #66

Yes finally
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #67
country flag Setsuna.

Finally. 6-3. Oh no .. Mama Barthel is coming. Don't listen to her Mona.

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #68

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Needs to fight, but she did it. Now please some better tennis.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:23 AM   #69
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Needs to fight, but she did it. Now please some better tennis.
This.

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:25 AM   #70
country flag Setsuna.

Good game.

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #71

She has to do sth. for the bakery tour.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:27 AM   #72

Let's hope she wins the second set so we can go to bed rather quickly
I know that this tournament is far from being over, but I really can't wait to see how Mona will perform next week at the Australian Open, I'm so excited!
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #73

Mona breaks, *3-1
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #74
country flag Setsuna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
She has to do sth. for the bakery tour.
I was thinking the same.

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:36 AM   #75
country flag Setsuna.

What a point.