Question for homosexual males regarding married men - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Would you sleep with a married man?

Absolutely not. 28 52.83%
Libido first, everything else second. 6 11.32%
Depends on how hot he is. 19 35.85%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:26 PM   #46
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question for homosexual males regarding married men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
my last post explained why he's not the actual mean to destroy the family, and btw "destroy the family" is a really strong term for this and it isn't even necessarely the case.
And the husband wanting gay sex doesn't necessarily mean his marriage is already broken or that he doesn't enjoy having sex with the wife or anything you have said for that matter.
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:31 PM   #47
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
What hate? Most ppl agreed with me. JJ express has always been weird, I don't think he counts
I might be weird, but is that necessarily a bad thing? i personally wouldn't do it but obviously you would sleep with a married and that's fine it's your choice, do i respect that no..i just don't like your reasoning and perception,
maybe his wife is a great person who doesn't deserve to be hurt and you participated in that action
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #48
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

I won't be able to do it unless I know that they are in an open relationship and she knows that he sleeps with men.
shap_half is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:45 PM   #49
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not single but if I was, I'd walk away at the first sign. I think it's a cop out to say that he'll just go and do it with someone else if it's not you. You can also find another person to sleep with, if that's what you're looking for. It doesn't have to be him.

Why put one night of pleasure over the time (likely years) that his wife has spent with him. You don't have to know or care about her to respect her and to do right by her. Why take part in something that'd likely devastate her? Just because it will happen anyway, it doesn't mean that you should be involved just for the sake of some (potentially) good sex and just because you're involved indirectly and won't have to deal with the consequences.

What would you do if you knew he had children? How many people have to be hurt by his infidelity before it would seem like too immoral an act to take part in?

Would you have any respect for a closeted man cheating on his family? If not, then why have sex with someone that you have no respect for?

A friend of mine's attitude was that it was "not his problem." After a couple of conversations, I shamed him into changing his tune and believe me, he was actually shamed...I wish I could remember all the points I made to him!

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:59 PM   #50
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

^Isn't the fact that the man is closeted, the original, and also the greater act of deception?

Personally, I have no greater respect for a repressed closeted man than I do for a closeted man "eating out".
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #51
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

I take it that you're asking me, moby? I'm not quite sure what you're getting at?

There's no doubt that almost the entirety of the blame lies with him. It depends on how the wronged party views it, I suppose, but her views will not always be rational...so, yeah, almost the entirety of the blame lies with him. He's going to find someone to do it with, whether that person is aware of his marital status or not, he may even pay for sex.

I still don't see why you would take part in such an activity though. It might not be your fault or even your problem (although it could be, you never know how that wife might react if she finds out who you are! ) but if you know that it will lead to a heartache, why do it? You can find some hassle, guilt-free tail elsewhere!

Also, as I said, if you did know the situation, would you really respect the guy? If not, why sleep with someone you don't respect?

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:14 PM   #52
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

The way I see it is you either want to be a party to the problem, or you don't.

I don't. And I think more people should take a stand against it. By sleeping with a man whom you know is married, you're only contributing to all the issues that are attached to the situation. Chief among them: The married man wants to have his cake and eat it, too. Perhaps if there were fewer guys open to sleeping with him while he is able to put up a heterosexual front, he'd actually come out instead. By knowingly sleeping with this guy, you're telling him that - at least sexually - it's fine that he hasn't come out, because there will be guys like you who will help him sneak behind his wife's back for as long as his looks will allow it.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #53
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL at the confused souls who think this kind of shit is gonna stop. No matter what, there is always going to be some dirty, stank ass hoe who is willing to satisfy someone else's man. Get real ladies.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:21 PM   #54
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shap_half View Post
The way I see it is you either want to be a party to the problem, or you don't.

I don't. And I think more people should take a stand against it. By sleeping with a man whom you know is married, you're only contributing to all the issues that are attached to the situation. Chief among them: The married man wants to have his cake and eat it, too. Perhaps if there were fewer guys open to sleeping with him while he is able to put up a heterosexual front, he'd actually come out instead. By knowingly sleeping with this guy, you're telling him that - at least sexually - it's fine that he hasn't come out, because there will be guys like you who will help him sneak behind his wife's back for as long as his looks will allow it.
What if the married man isn't gay (i.e. bisexual) and it's unlikely that his wife would find out about the affair?
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #55
country flag shap_half

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
LOL at the confused souls who think this kind of shit is gonna stop. No matter what, there is always going to be some dirty, stank ass hoe who is willing to satisfy someone else's man. Get real ladies.
Lady, I know all about it, but everyone should try to do his part if he can. I don't need a married man; do you know how many guys are out there? Enough that I can make the decision to turn someone down who's committed to someone else. I never want anyone to cheat on me so I refuse to be someone who knowingly pulls stunts like this. I may sometimes be a thirsty ho, but know that your drink is your drink, no matter how hard it tries to get in my cup.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:24 PM   #56
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
That has never been the point being argued, at least from my confused soul side.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #57
country flag Nicolás89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
What if the married man isn't gay (i.e. bisexual) and it's unlikely that his wife would find out about the affair?
You cannot be serious.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #58
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolás89 View Post
You cannot be serious.
I am. His argument assumes that the husband is gay and that the wife would find out about the relationship. What if these assumptions are not true?
Novichok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #59
country flag shap_half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
I am. His argument assumes that the husband is gay and that the wife would find out about the relationship. What if these assumptions are not true?
I didn't really assume that his wife would find out. But yes I did assume that the man is closeted. But even if he were a known bisexual, if his wife is under the impression that they are in a monogamous relationship then I still wouldn't sleep with him. What would be the point?
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 11:44 PM   #60
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

please explain novichok since i don't get it, what makes the difference if the guy is gay or bisexual?
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote