Sveta's team:talk,infos,photos... - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 20th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #271
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sveta's team:talk,infos,photos... Sveta now working with Hernan Gumy

well a couple of days ago she twitted she was in Barcelona.Does not seem the best option to prepare grass,but she has been probably been practising there.Not that it matters since her grass season this year will consist of only one tournament...

Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 11:29 PM   #272
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

@AllistairMcCaw: "i'm no longer working with Svetlana" [Kuznetsova]
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 01:54 AM   #273
Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Her team just keeps changing and changing.
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 09:24 AM   #274
country flag yeah yeah yeah

yeah yeah yeah is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks like she's moving back to Barcelona, looking for her results in the past... Moving to Moscow was good for her soul but not for her tennis and Sveta has realized that if she continues like that, her carrer is over. So, welcome back to your origins Sveta
yeah yeah yeah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 11:47 AM   #275
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
@AllistairMcCaw: "i'm no longer working with Svetlana" [Kuznetsova]
really not a surprise...
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #276
country flag Bероника

well,it's too bad as McCaw seems very positive person and she needs that as she sometimes tends to be very negative on herself.I wonder what happened.Oh well.

so is it confirmed that she's moving back to Barcelona? that is good news if true
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #277
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

yeah that would be good news

and to be honest I wasnt so thrilled she was working with mcCaw but thats just because I also know him from working with a dutch player.
with sveta it did work out but could have been better so I hope she finds that

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #278
country flag Bероника

Been getting a few messages, regards Svetlana. I am no longer working with her, we stopped after Roland Garros. Not only is she a great player, but also a great person, and I wish her all the best!

from McCaw's facebook
Old Dec 9th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #279
country flag Bероника

I found this on twitter,a bit of info about where Sveta trains now:

Quote:
4Slam Tennis ‏@4slamtennis @SvetlanaK27 new player of 4Slam Tennis. WELCOME !!! pic.twitter.com/861GqiEf
here's the website in english:
http://www.4slamtennis.com/
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 04:38 AM   #280
Svetlana)))

Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute Svetlana))) has a reputation beyond repute

Sveta will play doubles in 2013 with Flavia. I personally think this is a great combination. Flavia always brings good energy and is an amazing doubles player.
Old Dec 10th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #281
country flag Bismarck.

Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svetlana))) View Post
Sveta will play doubles in 2013 with Flavia. I personally think this is a great combination. Flavia always brings good energy and is an amazing doubles player.
That does sound like a promising combo. I hope it lasts.
Bismarck. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:58 PM   #282
country flag Bероника

so this is her coach but I don't know his name

Quote:

Svetlana Kuznetsova of Russia speaks to her coach in her quarter final match against Angelique Kerber of Germany during day four of the Sydney International at Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre on January 9, 2013 in Sydney, Australia.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:09 PM   #283
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all
Re: Sveta's team:talk,infos,photos...

the coach is Carlos Martinez a former spanish player
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote