Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Page 328 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:25 AM   #4906
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread

I just knew that she was going to lose as soon as she drew Keys. Keys pretty much flew through qualifying and no doubt played excellent today with Lucie's generous assistance.

Lucie may not be feeling well but either way this is the worst possible preparation and I'm not looking forward to the AO draw for her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #4907
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah if she gets someone in the top...80 round 1 she's gonna lose Well tbh she could lose to anyone

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #4908
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

No doubt an Australian or random teenage wildcard for Lucie to figure out a way to lose to.
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:23 AM   #4909
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Lost doubles 1-6 6-0 11-9

First set was good, but then they just got really bad and the serving was once again shocking. They managed to go from 3-7 to 7-7 in the TB then DF, save MP at 8-9 and lose anyway. I dunno what's going on with Lucie's serve and her game, but this is definitely the worst start to the year I could've imagined. AO is gonna be a mess.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #4910
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
thanks GOD she has nothing to defend in Melbourne
This.

Good luck to her at the AO!
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #4911
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

I'm praying there was something wrong because if she actually put forth that performance.... One thing to lose, but with that scoreline! Hopefully she sorts everything out for Melbourne. I was hoping for big things after Fed Cup, now I just want her to win a round in Australia.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:10 AM   #4912
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Keys destroyed Zheng in R2 as well. Small comfort I know, but still...
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:53 AM   #4913
country flag Davodus

Keys is clearly in good form, the form of her life. But still, 3 games

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:05 PM   #4914
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie

Keys is playing the best tennis of her career, but no excuse to lose 2-6 1-6. What is wrong with Lucie ?! Disastrous form, no improvement at all from Brisbane. I`m sure Lucie will crash out in Aus Open R1. Even if she gets the most useless WC Lucie will find a way to lose, bash everything out or in net without using her brain. Lucie should watch some of her matches from Aus Open 2007. How can you become so bad ?! I don`t understand it.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #4915
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Lucie

Keys is playing the best tennis of her career, but no excuse to lose 2-6 1-6. What is wrong with Lucie ?! Disastrous form, no improvement at all from Brisbane. I`m sure Lucie will crash out in Aus Open R1. Even if she gets the most useless WC Lucie will find a way to lose, bash everything out or in net without using her brain. Lucie should watch some of her matches from Aus Open 2007. How can you become so bad ?! I don`t understand it.
She hasn't been into the 2nd week of a Grand Slam since RG that year

such unrivaled consistency in top 20

I calculated the variance of the GS results in the past 5 years, 0=lost qualifying, 8=won the title,

Lucie has the variance of 0.61, the second lowest is Julia Goerges with 1.22, Lucie also has the lowest average with 1.7, Julia the second lowest 1.85

Last edited by TimeyWimey : Jan 8th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:00 PM   #4916
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #4917
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

So inconsistent.

I wonder if she'll actually win a match in Australia? I'm not holding out for it anyway.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine

Last edited by Ollie. : Jan 9th, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:40 PM   #4918
Not impressed.

The positive side is that we have no expectations whatsoever, so we can only have good surprises.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:49 PM   #4919
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
The positive side is that we have no expectations whatsoever, so we can only have good surprises.
Very true!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #4920
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie profiled on the WTA website:

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...lucie-safarova
Petronius is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread