Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3 - Page 254 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #3796
country flag Craig.
My girl

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Chrissie-fan, I deeply admire the fact that you've always stood by your mother for all these years. It really shows your love and devotion to her. It's amost like a circle: she took care of you as a child and you did the same to her during these years. I thought about this first when I read your post mentiong how you spent your Christmas/New Year's Eve with her. That was extremely sweet. Many parents, especially when they are old, are often left alone by their sons and daughters, but you didn't let that happen. I'm sure your mother must have felt like the luckiest in the world to get to spend so many years and even her last days with her son. She's now in a better place, happy, in peace. It's like the end of a part of your life and the beginning of another one, where you'll always remember her in your thoughts and in your prayers. I hope that after this tough period you'll be able to rebuild a life of your own, finding peace and happiness, even if she's not here anymore. But I bet you have plenty of memories of the years you spent together that you'll never forget. And nobody will take them away from you, never.

It's nearly 2 am, so forgive me if the grammar isn't right, but I just read those posts and I really felt like commenting and adding something to my condolences.
Oh, the tears. THE TEARS
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:08 AM   #3797
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Once again, my heart goes out to you! I am very, very, very sorry for your loss Chrissiefan. You are a very brave and strong person to share this with us. It made me so sad reading your post, but know that you and your family are going to be ok. May your mom rest in peace and you know she wouldn't want to see you upset. I'm sure she is proud to have had a son like you

I can honestly say you are one of the nicest people on TF, really, a lot of us look up to you and I wish more people had your calmness and politeness, it would make this forum a much, much better place Don't feel stupid or anything, you (and anyone else here) can come to us whenever you want. We are all people here and many of us (including myself) have shared a part of their life with TF and it's helped me a lot to know there is someone out there with the same story

Although we may come from different places and speak in different languages our hearts beat as one
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:10 AM   #3798
aussiesharapova

aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute aussiesharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chrissie-fan, I deeply admire the fact that you've always stood by your mother for all these years. It really shows your love and devotion to her. It's amost like a circle: she took care of you as a child and you did the same to her during these years. I thought about this first when I read your post mentiong how you spent your Christmas/New Year's Eve with her. That was extremely sweet. Many parents, especially when they are old, are often left alone by their sons and daughters, but you didn't let that happen. I'm sure your mother must have felt like the luckiest in the world to get to spend so many years and even her last days with her son. She's now in a better place, happy, in peace. It's like the end of a part of your life and the beginning of another one, where you'll always remember her in your thoughts and in your prayers. I hope that after this tough period you'll be able to rebuild a life of your own, finding peace and happiness, even if she's not here anymore. But I bet you have plenty of memories of the years you spent together that you'll never forget. And nobody will take them away from you, never.

It's nearly 2 am, so forgive me if the grammar isn't right, but I just read those posts and I really felt like commenting and adding something to my condolences.
beautiful post the tears are flowing.
Q. Thai girl.
JJ: Tiger?
Q. Tanasugarn.
« ᴠɪsɪᴛ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏɢ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ ʜɪɢʜʟɪɢʜᴛs !! - тwιттᴇʀ »
aussiesharapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:18 AM   #3799
country flag peipei

peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice peipei is just really nice

so sorry to hear that Chrissie-fan, plz be strong, we will be here for u! so touched by Jo's post too...so true and so beautiful...T.T
peipei is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #3800
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't slept a wink tonight. Tossing and turning, getting out of bed to aimlessly walk around the house with yet another cigarette in my mouth. And I can't eat. I struggled to get two slices of bread inside of me and a glass of milk instead of cop of coffee # I can't remember. Today last greeting and arranging the funeral. I don't feel up to it, but I have to somehow.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 07:26 AM   #3801
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I haven't slept a wink tonight. Tossing and turning, getting out of bed to aimlessly walk around the house with yet another cigarette in my mouth. And I can't eat. I struggled to get two slices of bread inside of me and a glass of milk instead of cop of coffee # I can't remember. Today last greeting and arranging the funeral. I don't feel up to it, but I have to somehow.
OMG I totally understand you

Being around so many ppl at the funeral was the last thing I wanted to do following the death of my parents.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #3802
country flag Steven.

Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute Steven. has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie-fan,

I can't imagine what you're going through right now but my heart really goes out to you. I wish I could give you a hug right now.

I know you might feel alone, but you're not. I know these words don't mean much in the end but there's absolutely nothing wrong with showing emotions, and I hope you know there's absolutely nothing wrong with being heartbroken or devastated over this. Whatever you do, please don't bottle up your emotions because it won't do you any good in the long run; just know that it's okay to be upset.

May I remind you that actions speaks louder than words. Cliche, I know, but it's cliche for a reason because it's absolutely true. Your devotion to your mum all these years says MORE than any words can ever say about how much you love that. Everyone around you knows, and most importantly I'm 100% sure she knows how much you love her, and I'm sure she is eternally grateful for all you did. I'm sure you were all she was thinking about. You both sounded like you had an amazing relationship and nothing, not even this, can ever take it away from you.

And just one last reminder, it's okay to be upset. It's okay to show emotions.

If you ever need someone to confide in, you're 100% welcome to talk to pm me.

And again, I'm really sorry for your loss.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:47 AM   #3803
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Siberian Siren group hug

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:27 PM   #3804
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
If you ever need someone to confide in, you're 100% welcome to talk to pm me.
I can attest to this! Steven and I had a some great PM conversations about life and such and it was really helpful

Hope you're going well Chrissie-fan and keep us updated on how everything's going. We're all here for you
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:35 PM   #3805
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
As someone who's living with my single Mom, it really touches a raw nerve. Words can't express how sorry I am for you, and how affected I am reading your posts and the collective SS support. I, too, fear the day where my closest, most loved kin and friend leaves the world before I do.

But like what I repped you, she's in a better place, and you'll get so much stronger and resilient, no doubt about that. The whole Siberian Siren will be beside you all the way.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:43 PM   #3806
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That was very sweet.
Quote:
Well, in real life I have friends as in 'buddys', but only a few. But I have no REAL friends as in someone I would share my feelings with or tell a secret to. I can't explain it any better than that.

Jo's post is incredible and made me cry, very moving words. I only regret that I wasn't able to tell my mum one last time how much I love her. She just collapsed from a massive bleeding in her head. I was watching some tennis on tennistv and when I went to the kitchen to get myself a cuppa I saw her laying on the floor. She had been eating because there was still a half eaten clice of bread on the table. I assume that she felt something was wrong, got up in an attempt to come to my room and tell me, but she collapsed and didn't make it. I immediately called the ambulance and a few hours later she was declared death. The doctor there said she never had a chance to survive. The bleeding was too severe. On the good side (if there is one) at least she didn't suffer because she was unconscious throughout the whole thing, except the first minute or so after I found her. I grabbed her hand and told her to pinch my fingers if she could understand me. She did, and that was the last communication I had with her.

You are all very kind to me. Even some people of whom I hadn't expected such nice words because I know they don't like Caro and therefore I assumed that they probably don't like me either. How naive of me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Wow....stay strong!
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:47 PM   #3807
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are the best. All of you, thank you so much.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:52 PM   #3808
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Chrissie fan, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure your mom knew how much you loved her I know that you're going through really tough time now and its hard to believe but it will get better. Your mom is in a better place right now and she'll always be in your heart

Sent from my HTC One X using VerticalSports.Com App
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:32 PM   #3809
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

The ones who love us, never truly leave us
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 06:48 PM   #3810
country flag Dominic

Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute Dominic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
The ones who love us, never truly leave us
That kind of saying always made me cry my ass off when I heard them the weeks following my parent's death
but I hope it's true.
Dominic is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread