2013 Australian Swing - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #61
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angie and the Kangaroos 2013

Angelique into Sydney QF !

At least one German who is consistent, mentally strong and you can rely on. Feels so good. Have to say I`m really happy with her performance. Voskoboeva is a dangerous opponent, hitting very hard and deep. She was playing Top 20 if not Top 15 tennis in 2nd set. Angelique is such a fighter, very impressive. She was down 2-5 in 2nd set, also Voskoboeva had 3 SPs. But Angie never gave up, some brilliant tennis from her when needed. And won the match 6-2 7-5. Vor Angelique`s Einstellung und mentaler Stärke kann man nur den Hut ziehen. Gegen Kuznetsova erwarte ich ein enges Match, die ist fit, fühlt sich frisch, auf dem Weg zurück und immer gefährlich. Auf keinen Fall unterschätzen.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 08:35 PM   #62
country flag kaoru-no-kimi

kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all

Those were pretty difficult conditions - really hot but very breezy too. Both players got pretty annoyed with the line calling at times and Angie was just generally pissed off in the middle of the second set (I think she definitely let herself get distracted after Galina took a long bathroom break after the first set and then an MTO in the second when up 3-2).

She was holding her right hip and stretching it out after every point for a few games in the middle of the second, which was a bit worrying, but she actually played her best tennis after that and seemed ok by the end of the match so hopefully it's nothing. She was really nice to a few fans at the end too .

I have to say, if she does get past Sveta, there's no way she's beating Errani.
kaoru-no-kimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #63
country flag kaoru-no-kimi

kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all kaoru-no-kimi is a name known to all

Apparently Angie's playing doubles with Aga at the AO.
kaoru-no-kimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #64
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoru-no-kimi View Post
Apparently Angie's playing doubles with Aga at the AO.
Sigh. She should focus on singles.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 08:05 AM   #65
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Li Na isn't taking care of her qualifier as quickly as I hoped, so it might well be a while until we see Angie on court.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #66
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Die Keys hätte das jetzt ja auch mal schnell beenden können. Hoffentlich haut Li zur Strafe jetzt ein schnelles 6:0 raus.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 09:57 AM   #67
country flag KatjaS

God, will this stupid match ever end? You would think a top 10 player could take care of the #135 in less than 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #68
country flag KatjaS

Ohh, 98 unforced errors. They were so close!
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #69
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

So weit, so gut.

Schon ein paar gute Winner.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #70
country flag KatjaS

Ich hatte komplett vergessen wie ekelhaft Kuznetzsova klingt.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #71
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of Bodensee has much to be proud of

Kuznetzsovas Spiel sollte Kerber liegen. Die Kuznetzsova scheint mir auch nicht mehr die schnellste zu sein.
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #72
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatjaS View Post
Ich hatte komplett vergessen wie ekelhaft Kuznetzsova klingt.
So viel zu ausgewogenen und neutralen Postings.

Kerber sieht heute sehr gut und solide aus.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:41 AM   #73
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Tipps vom Coach: Mehr Variationen, Slice, nicht immer mit der gleichen Geschwindigkeit und auf die gleiche Höhe spielen.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #74
country flag KatjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazillo View Post
So viel zu ausgewogenen und neutralen Postings.
Findest du das Gestöhne schön?
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #75
country flag KatjaS

Das war jetzt unnötig. Zum Glück war sie 2 Breaks vorne, noch kein größerer Schaden.