Players with 500+ wins - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 03:03 AM   #31
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Players with 500+ wins

Poor Anne Shes so close, but yet she can't get another win.

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2012, 09:01 PM   #32
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Winning % would be an intresting stat for a thread. For example, this one has the Strange Suissie ahead of The Little Engine That Could 555-525, but Patty Played far longer than Justine. Also, it would be interesting to do formats that treat wins in MD's of Tour events and Slams differently than those in Qualies and Challengers; maybe also with more credit for wins in Premier (formerly Tier I and II) events than Internationals (formerly Tier III, IV, and V).

YUG flag, because it never should have split up.
*JR* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 04:19 AM   #33
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

1 win away for Flavia
Old Aug 3rd, 2012, 04:43 AM   #34
country flag qqgeoxxh

qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of qqgeoxxh has much to be proud of

Hey! Hi there,

Last edited by qqgeoxxh : Aug 3rd, 2012 at 10:29 AM.
qqgeoxxh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #35
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Updated

Kim no longer active=non bolded now

Serena, Venus, Tammy, Fran and Nadia still getting some wins

Flavia still at 499
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:09 PM   #36
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

I'm surprised Sugiymama didn't make this list, but alas 492

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #37
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Its amazing Tammy is up there with all those greats

Old Sep 17th, 2012, 10:30 PM   #38
country flag Pep Guti

Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold Pep Guti is a splendid one to behold

Anabel Medina??

A Ivanovic - A Petkovic - S Williams - A Radwanska - M Bartoli

http://www.puntodebreak.com/

Twitter - @Pep_Guti
Pep Guti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:10 AM   #39
country flag Kəv.

I think Anne is just staying in it for her 500th win, I think now she's 485 with the Q matches she's just won. I think she'll retire after the 500th win.

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #40
country flag Gangstress

Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light Gangstress is a glorious beacon of light

Not long for Robson now. Just two or so years more.

Gangstress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 30th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #41
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pep Guti View Post
Anabel Medina??
AMG 457
Sharapova should make it next year she's on 472

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2012, 08:48 AM   #42
country flag 法国人_fan!

法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice 法国人_fan! is just really nice

where is Nana?...

EDIT:431 sorry!
法国人_fan! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:48 AM   #43
country flag Srodgers

updated

Anyone help who is getting close? I know Flavia is still at 499
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 04:10 PM   #44
country flag Fabricio

Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice Fabricio is just really nice

Svetlana Kuznetsova: 472!
Fabricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:42 PM   #45
country flag rafaelaugusto

rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light rafaelaugusto is a glorious beacon of light

Pennetta 500 wins
rafaelaugusto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote