FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Brisbane [Play Starts On Sunday] - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 02:16 PM   #121
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all
Re: FILL-IN-THE-DRAW 2013 | Brisbane [Play Starts On Sunday]

I have Serena as winner and Sharapova as finalist
Heinann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 10:39 PM   #122
country flag kris719

kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute kris719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
A lame irreplaceable rule that TF has.

You are actually punished for choosing someone who withdraw.
You get points for picking a player, not some other player who happens to have taken the place of that player. Your player withdraws, tough luck.

Quebec City 2012
kris719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #123
country flag Kooyong

Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of Kooyong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfish1103 View Post
A lame irreplaceable rule that TF has.

You are actually punished for choosing someone who withdraw.
The rules of this game are set up to mirror the result of actually playing the event and if you were that player that withdraw then you would not gain ranking points so it is only fair in this game that no points are gained.

FITD Ranking 41
FITD Titles 2012 Memphis
Kooyong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 01:43 AM   #124
country flag mikahhakim

mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all

SCORES AFTER THURSDAY

mikahhakim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #125
country flag mikahhakim

mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all mikahhakim is a name known to all

SCORES AFTER FRIDAY

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:41 PM   #126
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika
Oh well I wanted Serena to win anyway

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 11:57 AM   #127
country flag mikahhakim

FINAL SCORES

Please double check your scores. Congrats to Pavstry.!
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #128
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

YES! 6th title (I think)

thanks the scores.
C. Drone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:50 AM   #129
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

From 1st to 48th after the final

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote