The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venusí Video Vault - Page 78 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 05:24 AM   #1156
country flag akosijepoy

akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of akosijepoy has much to be proud of
Re: The Sea of Reminiscence ~ Venusí Video Vault

Venus and Serena in an Apple iPhone 5 Commercial

akosijepoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #1157
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

Vee vs. Anabel Medina Garrigues - Hopman Cup 2013

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3rd, 2013, 11:50 PM   #1158
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

From 6-5 first set

Venus Williams vs Maureen Drake 2002 Wimbledon 3rd round Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 05:08 AM   #1159
country flag KoOlMaNsEaN
Team WTAworld

KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute KoOlMaNsEaN has a reputation beyond repute

omg I remember Mo Drake!

Ana Ivanovic, Serena Williams, Eugenie Bouchard

KoOlMaNsEaN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 06:31 AM   #1160
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

yasss, Jamie if you have her semifinal with Henin from 02 can you also upload it please
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 05:54 AM   #1161
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reine V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

^ Yes, that would be great!

Great interview with Venus showing how to handle tough questions around late 2005 I think. That interviewer wanted the dirt and the behind the scenes secrets but Venus didn't let her. I hate when interviewers ask a shady question waiting for a shaky reply in order to get deeper into the details, pushing the other person around. Yeah, of course she would tell you if she fights with her father because clearly you both are besties. >.>

"I will bounce back, with or without your support."
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #1162
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

^ I loved this interview. Especially when she was asked how she felt losing 5 major finals and how Serena felt taking all those titles from her
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #1163
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys before you thank me or watch the video go on YouTube and read the Info part of the video.

Nevermind I'll just paste it here

NOTE: Many games are missing, The match was uploaded to Tennisforum one time and had 3 games of the first set missing and only had the first and last games of the second set on it. I made highlights of it anyway and left Venus's press conference

Venus Williams vs Justine Henin 2002 Wimbledon Highlights

Made this also and am making Venus vs Yan Zi 2008 AO R1 highlights next.

S.Williams / V.Williams vs N.Petrova / S.Kuznetsova 2009 AO Highlights

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 09:24 PM   #1164
country flag JamieOwen3

Five years ago, just flown by.

Venus Williams vs Yan Zi 2008 Australian Open 1st round Highlights

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 05:07 AM   #1165
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Guys before you thank me or watch the video go on YouTube and read the Info part of the video.

Nevermind I'll just paste it here

NOTE: Many games are missing, The match was uploaded to Tennisforum one time and had 3 games of the first set missing and only had the first and last games of the second set on it. I made highlights of it anyway and left Venus's press conference

Venus Williams vs Justine Henin 2002 Wimbledon Highlights

you're a star, thank you so much
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1166
country flag Queen_Vee_92

Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of Queen_Vee_92 has much to be proud of

Hey Guys

Can anyone make highlights of Vee vs Bammer from AO 2010 second round?

Quote:
Each tournament is important for me, ... Each tournament would do something to my ranking and such kind of thing, step forward for the future. Also I think it's the opportunity, the opportunity to do what I love, to play my best, to play for the people who appreciate what I do.
(Venus Williams)
Queen_Vee_92 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:09 PM   #1167
country flag MajesticVenus
La Reine V.

MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute MajesticVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoyed the highlights, thanks Jamie!

And with so much success, yet some irrelevant haters think they are just about power, I can't.

"I will bounce back, with or without your support."
MajesticVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 07:33 PM   #1168
country flag dynamoRockstarr
Venus Fan

dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute dynamoRockstarr has a reputation beyond repute

That was a pretty good summation of their legacy! Nice vid!

Planet Venus

[SouthSide, Duval, Keys, Stephens]
dynamoRockstarr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #1169
country flag Jessie181

Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold Jessie181 is a splendid one to behold

It said that Serena beat Venus in 99 at the USO.

(technically, it said that Serena beat Venus to win her first grand slam, but that's basically the same thing as saying she beat her at the USO to win it)
Jessie181 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 05:09 AM   #1170
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

Can someone please upload the Filderstat SF against Graf please .
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote