AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel. - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 03:47 PM   #226
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: AO 2013: The Bridesmaid-Bride Double. The Sequel.

At the Olympics nobody was predicting Maria to win. We were all wondering if there was a possibility of her taking a set, but most people were skeptical

In Madrid Serena was good, but both Maria and Vika were awful!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 7th, 2013, 05:24 PM   #227
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
I'd like both Maria and Azarenka play Serena at AO, the more they play - the more chances one of them will beat Sarin.
I think the worst possible draw is Aza and Masha in one half and Serena/Aga in the other.... cakewalk for Serena like at USO , where she not playing well reached Final with washed up Vika
I don't think it's even possible, I guess Maria and Azarenka will be seeded #1 and #2 so they could only meet in the final; the only thing to see is which half Serena will end up in.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #228
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Ah, all these predictions that Maria will land in the final if she doesn't get to face Rena. I for one predict her losing to the Vulture, after all we need something to over shadow Miami I'm just kidding of course, but it just crossed my mind how that would be a fail of epic proportions even for some of Maria's standards

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 12:09 AM   #229
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not getting any hopes up until I see her play. You just never know at the start of a new season. I really can't see her going out before the QFs though unless she meets a tough opponent on fire while dishing up one of her specials.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:10 PM   #230
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
The Australian Open 2013 - The battle Down Under

Jan 14 the Australian Open 2013 finally starts and all of us Masha fans of course have high hopes forher - Can she make it to the final? - Can she win another slam? - Can she stand up to Victoria Azarenka and most of all to Serena Williams? - These are probably the main questions - This year's Australian Open is a difficult one for Masha with not only Victoria Azarenka as a possible opponent - but more so with Serena Williams in the mix - W haven't seen Masha in action this year as of yet - We however know that if there is one player who can surprise - that will be Masha - We'll see where she stands after her first Australian Open match - Hopefully she'll show good form from the start

SWOT #25 Maria Sharapova

Quote:
Mary Joe Fernandez, former world No. 4 and tennis analyst:
“I thought Maria played really well at the end of last year … After losing to Vika again and again, she learned from those matches. She turned the tables on Azarenka at the Year-End Championships. Now I think that Maria feels that she can play Vika anytime. In that year-end final, she played her best against Serena, which has always been a bad match up for her. When she won the Australian Open in 2008 she didn’t drop a set. I expect we’ll see that from from her again this year.”

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Jan 8th, 2013 at 11:40 PM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #231
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Wanted to post something, it's a shame that this AO thread is less active in recent history than the new one

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #232
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

5 days to go
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #233
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Australian Open 2013 - The battle Down Under

MJF is such a stan

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #234
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

MJF - welcome to Siberian Siren

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #235
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

We're due for a great Maria match soon, it has been more than 10 weeks since Maria played her 2012 YEC final. Hope Maria has completely recovered from her collar bone injuries and will play 2013 AO like it's 2008 all over again.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:17 AM   #236
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes Mary Joe!

Though I bet Serena now withdraws from Fed Cup out of spite.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #237
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

i don't know what you think, but please we have offical AO thread.
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:16 AM   #238
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

It would truly be remarkable if Maria were to repeat her 2007-08 Australian Open runs. I can't wait for her first match! Hope she opens the night session on Rod Laver
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 01:38 AM   #239
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
5 days to go
2 days to main draw
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#42
PAW Rank:#107
FITD Rank:#188.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 04:44 AM   #240
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
It would truly be remarkable if Maria were to repeat her 2007-08 Australian Open runs. I can't wait for her first match! Hope she opens the night session on Rod Laver
I would for real be all good in terms of career accomplishments. The Career Slam is obviously amazing, but I want her to have more than "just" one of each, and pulling off the RU/Champion double consecutively two different times would just be a testament to her desire and her resilience.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote