WWW: Sydney QF: (3) Na Li vs. Madison Keys - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW

Li 26 54.17%
Keys 22 45.83%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #16
Pureracket

Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute Pureracket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW: Sydney QF: (3) Na Li vs. Madison Keys

This has the potential of being a very fun match for the fans.

OFFICIAL BLACKSMITH OF THE ROYAL COURT

I don't mind straight people as long as they act gay in public!
Pureracket is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:49 PM   #17
country flag disco_rage

disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute

Hoping Madison wins and Na can get that flight to Melbourne ASAP!
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #18
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of

I like Madison but I'm going with Li.
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #19
country flag SuperSara

SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice SuperSara is just really nice

Li needs to tank this and get her ass in Melbourne. It's getting late.
SuperSara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:15 PM   #20
country flag TennisGuy21

TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of TennisGuy21 has much to be proud of

This could be interesting. I think that Madison may have a better career when all is said and done (more majors maybe?) but it will be interesting to see if Madison is ready for that kind of break through.. I hope she is, but I dont want her to get to good to quick, a couple more years for the seniors on tour would be nice. =)
Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:17 PM   #21
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Na have trouble with night matches.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #22
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
No night-vision Li :P well i hope she manage somehow
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:20 AM   #23
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
You're right, Madison has a big advantage playing a night match with Li.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:37 AM   #24
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Na should trash this girl I never seen a match 6-1 6-2

When Na won Sydney in 2011 she reached the final.in Melbourne, why people are so worried for her winning matches in Sydney?

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #25
country flag DeliriousPotato

DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future DeliriousPotato has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by @danieln1 View Post
Na should trash this girl I never seen a match 6-1 6-2

When Na won Sydney in 2011 she reached the final.in Melbourne, why people are so worried for her winning matches in Sydney?
Yes, but she hadn't won a tournament a week before, this case in Shenzhen...
Even the fittest players (I remember this happened to Wozniacki when she was fit two seasons ago) crack when they win or do very well in back-to-back tournaments

Aleksandra Wozniak --- Sabine Lisicki --- Peng Shuai ---

FITD Titles: -Ponte Vedra Beach 2009- -US OPEN 2010-
DeliriousPotato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:49 AM   #26
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Maddy could take this one. ErrorNa.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:55 AM   #27
country flag MashaAzarenka

MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future MashaAzarenka has a brilliant future

Li will dominate.
Sydney SF - Tsvetana Pironkova (6-4, 6-3) Australian Open R1 - Luksika Kumkhum (6-2, 1-6, 6-4) Doha QF - Jelena Jankovic (6-1, 6-3) Dubai R2 - Carla Suarez Navarro (1-6, 6-4, 7-6) Indian Wells R4 - Dominika Cibulkova (6-3, 6-2) Miami QF - Maria Sharapova (7-5, 6-1) Stuttgart R2 - Alisa Kleybanova (6-2, 7-6(3)) Madrid SF - Simona Halep (6-7, 6-3, 6-2) Rome R2 - Shuai Zhang (7-6, 5-7, 6-3) French Open R3 - Svetlana Kuznetsova (6-7, 6-1, 9-7) Eastbourne QF - Heather Watson (w/o) Montreal R3 - Ekaterina Makarova (6-4, 1-6, 6-2) Cincinnati R2 - Elina Svitolina (6-2, 7-6) US Open R3 - Aleksandra Krunic (6-4, 6-4) Beijing F - Maria Sharapova (6-4, 2-6, 6-3)
MashaAzarenka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote