Angelique Kerber - Page 261 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #3901
country flag xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father

xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father has much to be proud of
Re: Angelique Kerber

Die 2613. Abstimmung zur Sprortlerin des Jahres. Sieht genauso aus, wie die gestern beendete Abstimmung des NDR. Nur diesmal vom NDR.
xxxxxxxxxxxHoly Father is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 19th, 2013, 11:20 PM   #3902
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting thing that her residence isn't longer Kiel according to her WTA profile

Puszczykowo
http://www.wtatennis.com/players/pla...gelique-kerber

Here it was Kiel
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=de
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 11:31 PM   #3903
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

That's probably where her grandparent's tennis academy is located. She has been splitting her time between there and Offenbach in the last few months whenever she was not on tour. If she can send a bit of free advertisement her grandparent's way why shouldn't she do it.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 02:38 PM   #3904
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Andrea about her friendship with Angie:

Quote:
Angelique Kerber is a very close friend of mine. She came to practice with me where I was living after she went through a terrible losing streak and then she made the semifinals of the 2011 U.S. Open. We share a lot of things, and it's really funny because we are such different personalities. Somehow it seems to be functioning well. I'm an extrovert, I just like to go out, be loud, talk a lot. Angie is a person who holds herself back. It's good vibrations between us, which is really amazing because we played each other 15-20 times in juniors.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...diary/2009671/
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 09:35 AM   #3905
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold

Is she wearing the Stella McCartney now? Or what is this white dress?
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:20 AM   #3906
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfreak13 View Post
Is she wearing the Stella McCartney now? Or what is this white dress?
This is a adidas dress.
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #3907
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold tennisfreak13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodensee View Post
This is a adidas dress.
Of course. But is it the McCartney collection?
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 06:20 PM   #3908
country flag Bodensee

Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold Bodensee is a splendid one to behold

Kerber won the WTA shot of the month February 2014:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf1iEnr9MQ
Bodensee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 05:27 AM   #3909
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute

Angie bringt GER ins Finale des FC, nach 22 Jahren Durststrecke...

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote